Warning ...

xxpiscesxx

Is determined this time..
Hi Girls..
Just a quick one..i followed the ss diet 2 years ago for my wedding and lost 6 stone..2 years and a baby later and here i am starting again as it is all back on ..I always swore it wouldn't happen but it did ..dont let all your hard work go down the drain when the big day is over ..its my big regret! However it was the best day of my life and the last 2 years have been super ..
Best of luck 2 everyone!!XXXX

thank you i have to say that it is one thing that i am worried about! putting it all back on!!! so what is ss?? xx

oh sorry , it was cambridge ;) do you know what tough i never even taught about it after i got home from the wedding :) but with all the excercise and no eating the dress was a 14 from 26-28 ..i know for sure tough that it will never happn again..god when i think back i was so confident i taught i was kate moss :)

:) oh well at least you are doing something about it now and it is amazing how quickly the weight piles back on!! You never notice until it is too late!

So how are you finding it so far?

i know, in fairness i put on 6 stone pregnant :( but he was worth every pound and more..;) i am finding it great , day 7 now and delighted a week is nearly up already ..i made little charts aswell and put them on d bedroom wall hahaha roll on d summer ..have u loads to organise 4 ur wedding xx

I could do with a star chart! To try and stay on track. I am doing rubbish since I started again. Although I am considering changing to CD as it is cheaper and closer! How old is your little boy? I have 2 already a little boy of 7 and a little girl of 4! They are very excited about the wedding. I do have loads to organise and it is stressing me out at the moment as before Christmas I was getting married next year but now I am getting married THIS YEAR and I still have so much to do! xx

Ah lovely ..he is only 5 months old :) be great to have them with you !!
I have it in the room and i get him to tick it , that way i will be too embarrassed to say no,no,no!!! :)
It just has water , shakes and excercise on it..i am sure he is sick listening to me :(
I am a full week on it today but today is the first day that i am in my horrors and i think its because i tried on the trousers that i got weighted in last week and there is no difference at all :( i know it is only a week but i had loads of water and loads of excercise and not getting weighted till next week so theres my moan 4 u :D
I know it must b hard and esp with kids but if i hadn't lost the weight i would have been sick, every1 asks to see the pix of the wedding nearly 3 years later :O u will b so glad that you did it on ur big day ;)

Hey how are you getting on xxx

I havent managed to stay on it- at the moment h2b didnt get paid so have no money and that sucks soooo just watching what I eat and watching the scales. Hopefully the company that owes him will pay him on Friday and then I will start CD. I really want to do it but it is hard cooking for the rest of the family and I really dont have very much willpower. How did you stay motivated?

How are you getting on?
xx

ahhh no , sorry to hear that :( it is quite pricey but i reckon with the take aways and rubbish i bought it was more than that :O
I am making the dinners , baby food etc...had friends 4 dinner last night so after i cooked it and served it up i just made the baby dinners for the week...
To be honest the last time i was on it , the wedding really kept me going bcoz i was huge, size 26-28! The dress was a 14 then when i finished so i was really pleased with that ..this time around i am bigger than i have ever been , miserable and relate to nearly every post in the 50 reasons to loose weight thread , it really bothers me and to be honest i just woke up one day and said this is it and now i can visualize myself slim something i could never do b4, i always taught that i would loose a bit but not it all and said i will be always fat , but that has changed..also dont want the baby been slagged or having eating issues , i want him to eat healthy and if i kept going the way i was it would have been mc donalds chinese and kfc for dinner b4 he was a year old hahaha ;)
best of luck 2 u anyway ..u will do it wen ur ready xxxxxx

You are doing really well and you sound really positive so I think it is just a case of keeping your head down and doing it!

Good news about your trousers congrats! :) x

i know were ur coming from a lost almost 4 st on ss last yr then let it creep back on now i'mstarting again and i'm using my husband and kids as testers for healthy food for when i finish:D although they all seem to be enjoying it and i'm trying my hardest not to nibble, on my 3wk and managed to resist so far!! good luck this time round i'msure you do it!!;)

Hi ,
Would you believe i am in week 3 aswell and shocked i havn't cheated once :O
I have been looking at peoples eating habits since i started this again its mad that people leav efood on there plate , chew slowly , and can only take one or two biscuits with a cup of tea...i havn't said anything but i kno i do the opposite !!
Best of luck ..keep with it ..we know how good it feels after we do it , this time it will never go bac on !!!!;)

Thanks !!XXXX ;)

hi lisa..never really get time to be on any more...have lost 4 and a half stone on cambridge , finished today and joining weight watchers monday ..dreading it but looking forward to learning about healthy eating, and hoping to stick with it ;) XXX

Hiya,

yes I am sticking to the diet but finding it hard, not sure where my motivation has gone but determined to follow through.

I have stepped up my exercise and doing at least half an hour on the tredmill everyday so fingers crossed this will help.

Good luck with WW and well done on your fantastic weight loss so far xxx

Hi Lisa . How u keeping? I'm back...again!!! :D

Back