Was going to re-join SW but.....

samsmum1

Silver Member
Paypal paid my monthly pass fee overnight and WW Customer services have said that its too late to get a refund on it,so I,m officially a monthly pass holder til April 14th-great!
What do i do? Cut my losses or keep going when my hearts not in it?
Sal x

As you've already paid I would just stick it out try your absolute hardest, track what you can you never know it may work out it may not but you've tried you have nothing to lose now if they're not refunding your money x

As you've already paid I would just stick it out try your absolute hardest, track what you can you never know it may work out it may not but you've tried you have nothing to lose now if they're not refunding your money x

I know hun-I feel like I,ve thrown my money down the drain if I dont-hmphh (stomps off!) lol!
Sal x

Good luck for just 1 month think............you can do it you can do it. Keep a food diary and and when you feel like you need to reach into the cupboard log on instead we are all in the same boat x

Have you got sw books? Could just weigh at ww and follow sw until it runs out? Slightly confusing I know but better than wasting your money I suppose.

Good luck,
Dan x

Have you got sw books? Could just weigh at ww and follow sw until it runs out? Slightly confusing I know but better than wasting your money I suppose.

Good luck,
Dan x
Hi Dan-No I was having a big clearout and got rid of them all (especially since there were new ones out).Never mind-the obsession begins again today! Let me get out the flamin' 'track' book (pulls face)
Sal x

Back