Time to change but need help!

Amazing dress - Grecian goddess :)

Beautiful dress, love the colour x

Thanks guys and sorry for the rant the other day!

Weight loss not going so well - I'm down another lb or two but but nothing massive. Have cut out a lot of the drinking though so I think I'm seeing a knockon from what I was doing 2 weeks ago... And should revert back to kissing in another week or so...

Welcome Elsbels and thanks for posting! Not sure I've done anything particularly inspiring but writing a diary really does help as these guys are very supportive.

224lbs on the scales this morning...at least it's in the right direction.

You've lost and that's all that matters. Well done! As someone's said already slowly is better as you're more like likely to keep it off. X

Every little helps Blue - that's one less pound for you the lose now!! Are you having a nice weekend?x

Been mad busy at work. Eaten ok but not great - lost a couple of lbs but not much. Need to start exercise.

Guy realised our work together is coming to an end and offered to meet up for coffee regularly for "work reasons"...obvs....hahaha

Work black tie event coming up in the next few days (and he's going now...). Great dress, unbelievable high heels (wouldn't have been able to stand in these 20lbs ago!)....feeling good!!

Hey blue! Glad to hear things are going well. You will be stunning in your dress - have a great time and very exciting that guy is going now
Keep us updated!!!
I've had a bit of a wobbly week so not going to be as trim in my dress as I hoped to be. Not much I can do about it now apart from lay off the carbs to minimise the bloat - AF due to which really isn't helping me!! xx

Yeah me too - typical isn't it!! Due to start AF on the day of the do!!!

Ooh exciting!!! And that dress is gorge. Can't wait to hear about the event, esp since he's now going!!! I'm jealous. I don't even fancy anyone at the moment

How did it go blue?xx

Hey guys.

Bursting - how was your dress and "do"? Did it go well? Did you feel great?

I ended up wearing a dress I already had from years ago (a size 16 too so I was chuffed it fitted me even though I am nowhere near a 16 yet - just fitted in the right places). I looked great, felt great, had the most amazing stiletto heels on....had an inkling guy might not show as there was no tux bag hanging in his office...and sure enough there was an empty seat on the table he was meant to be on. I had a great night with friends and danced lots but obviously not quite the same.

He's obviously decided that what he can offer me at the moment is career help rather than pursuing something personal. Which I'll take as he is pretty important and it means I get to see him regularly just the two of us but I can't help wishing for more. Patience was never my strong point! He gave me some really lovely feedback for our year end - very professional and insightful but also pretty glowing and I've stepped back and stopped popping into his office every week. In fact I haven't spoken to him for 9 days although he still walks past my desk and watches me from his office when I go to talk to members of his team.

Down to 222lbs now so coming off slowly. I am feeling much better about myself - not wearing hold me in vests much any more and I've noticed clothes are getting baggy so that's motovating :)

need to get back to posting regularly on here as you ladies keep me on the straight and narrow!

big hugs to all!!

Hey how are you getting on?

Glad you enjoyed your dance/function - sorry can't remember exactly what it was called! How annoying that he didn't turn up though!

How was your Easter? How's the weight loss going? x

Back