Wasnt going to .. but may make me feel better!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
I wasnt going to post but a friend has pointed out to me that todays scoffing may have come from somthing that happened yesterday and she adviced me to post here to get it all out in the company of those that understand!

yesterday it was my sons birthday he wanted to go to the park and macdonalds so thats what we did! and whilst in macdonalds my little boy and his big sisters went into the soft play area! when it was time to come out i couldnt get him! little man didnt want to come down! :rolleyes: anyway there were 4/5 12/13 yr olds messing about to i was standing looking up at where jake was and they were doing leapfrog and one said to me "can you move" so i just stood there! he then said "excuse me" so i moved forward .. and about 10 seconds later my daughter said mum he just did this behind your back! ... he made the hand gesture for large! ...I could have cried! i asked him if he had and of course he said no so i told him it wasnt nice to insult people!

I feel really rubbish now! but glad ive told you all xx

Pixie, your friend is probably right. I do alot of emotional scoffing too :( That little shoite had no right to do what he did, especially in front of your DD. Just try to think of the day when he and others like him can't say anything about your weight because you're a super slim hot mama ;)

Oh pixie
hugs
for you. People, especially kids are cruel, and it does hurt. I'm sure we've all experienced similar. The fact that you're doing something constructive to change your weight is great, and 1 day you'll be a super-confident yummy mummy who won't let nasty little *beep* get you down. Draw a line under what you've had, claw back some points by being good and exercising and remember tomorrow is only 8 hours away :)

Oh gosh....I can completely see how that would have triggered you.
Well done on posting it, as you say it may help you keep a hold of the reigns of the diet.
Try not to let it keep you down ((hugs))

xx

Well the little sh*t! You take no notice sweetie and yes I can defo relate to scoffing for that!

xx

how nasty kids are cruel...but so are adults... one day i was at the petrol station just paid for the petrol and this man wound down his window said 'excuse me? how do you fit in that car?' I was so upset i went home and comfort ate.
So i can 100% understand where you are coming from!xxx

oH LOVEY,PLEASE TAKE NO NOTICE.tHATS HARD FOR ME TO WRITE AS I HAD A KID REMARK ON ME THE OTHER WEEK AND I WAS SO UPSET.iM SENDING YOU A HUGE HUG MATEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks girls for your messages! It is wonderful the support ive found on here! .... I love being a minimin! ......

I had to work last night and thought about it! and all day yesterday that @$%£!! .. was winning! for one comment! i took it bad and ate rubbish all day !:(..... Today im winning! i am going to lose this weight and i am going to be a less flabby mummy by the summer time! so yeah its me whos winning!

xx thanks all xx

Back