wat a difference a loo makes

mollypop

sorry if this is graffic but im so delighted. have been having problems going to the loo and was telling my pharmacist at my weight in and he told me when i go it will probably count for a few pounds. well this morning i went (thank god) and according to my wii which is very close to the scales for weigh in ive lost a further 3 pounds. i cant believe it!!! that would mean i lost nine pounds this week :O:O but im going to just leave my current lose at 13 and see how much it works out as next saturday. i really hope 3 pounds isnt my totaly week lose now lol

lol!

I was a bit worried about this so have got the fiberclear they recomend on the lipotrim website. Hope this problem doesnt happen to me! Though the extra loss must have come as quite a surprise! :roofles:

yes things have deffinately got slower in that area, not that they were ever good but surely when there's so little going in well....i leave the rest to you....how long does this last anyone know?

Yeah, I went today for the first time in 5 days. Near killed me - I thought I was going to faint lol.

I know that's possibly a bit too much info for some folk, and for that I apologise.

I used to have terrible constipation but the last couple of weeks its been the opposite :eek:

Oh beatthebelly.......I know exactly what you mean.....it's a killer isn't it. Great feeling when you finally go though:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah. Nearly stuck my application in for the Belfast Marathon there and then lol.

I totaly understand in my first attempt a was nearly sure I did myself damage

LOL i have so much to look forward to!!

Lol, that is crazy. I'm getting some of that fibre stuff at the chemist when I get my shakes.

Lol, that is crazy. I'm getting some of that fibre stuff at the chemist when I get my shakes.

Meh, I dunno.

I've been taking it all week myself, but today felt like the closest that i'll ever come to giving birth.

Well, hope so anyway.

;) ;) ;)

I used to have terrible constipation but the last couple of weeks its been the opposite :eek:
I was like that the first week but the 2nd wk i overdid it with the coffee and had the opposite of constipation(couldn't spell the other word)! It's not nice being like that with only 3 shakes in your stomach..it's like throwing up with nothing in your stomach(sorry for being rude)!! Eased up on the coffee after that!!:sign0131::sign0131::sign0131::sign0131::sign0131:

This is class am sooo LOL!!!

Im on day 8 and my first 2 days I had diarrhoea but for the past few days its been fine although I do find Im forcing it but rocking does help hahaha

Are we nuts or what lol.....

Rocking back and forth on the loo like a demented cow whilst singing a nursery rhyme helped me lots!

LOL. I don't think I want to know which nursery rhyme you sang. :p

hey poop is no laughin matter hahaha. taylor ur advice is very amusing and if i thought it would have help would have been taken

Back