Watcha!!!

Hi all :wave_cry:

have been lurking on this forum for nearly a year ducking and diving in the posts but have never actually posted myself but need help/advice (bleedin miracle)!!! i NEED HELP.. started LL in may last year and was (i can hardly believe it myself) abstinent for 4 months, i lost 7 stone but have gained binged, gained, lost, binged some more and have come to a place which scares me.. i don't have a very long way to go but 1 day of abstinence seems an eternity, i cant seem to get back in that place i was last summer!!! and cant seem to stop the cycle of binging and restarting.

Any nuggets of advice gratefully received!!!

Wish me luck!!! day 1 here i come!! aaarrgggh!

Lo.x

Honestly 1 day abstaining isn't an eternity and you know that having done it before.

I know when I started for the second time 13 weeks ago I needed to get my head focussed, give myself a realistic end date (for info July 18th) and work towards that. I think I just got my head round the fact that it's now or never - I don't want to be fat any more, really don't, I'm not doing this to be skinny or anything like that, first and foremost I'm doing it to be healthy.

I honestly think that once you're abstaining everyday just rolls into another and the weeks go by quicker than they normally do - Mondays (weigh in days) come around so quickly and now that I'm half way through (or just checked and will be on Saturday) I'm almost on the downhill part of the challenge.

I've got to say though that there are things that totally inspire me and make me want to carry on more and more such as the support of my family, the support from my LLC, group and in here, the dropping of clothes sizes and the brilliant feeling of feeling good in myself - these make going without food worthwhile.

Oh and another good thought is that the food will still be there when you finish abstaining - it's not like we're never going to have it again ;)

Really do wish you luck - hope it all goes well and do keep us posted as to how you're getting on.

x

bless ya thanks very much Katie really appreciate it.... one pack down today so all is going well and yeah i feel motivated already.

Lo.x

Holly, good Luck - you know that you can do it. Make it work this time - do RTM and keep posting on this group. You will be fully supported by those of us going through the same and it WILL help.

Back