Water Flavourings

loobyloo85

Louise
Hey

How much water flavouring are we allowed to use each day?

Cheers
Lou

1 teaspoon a day is the limit, on label it says one teaspoon can be added to one litre but alot of people can find it too strong so mix it with more than a litre.

julesrush
cdc norwich

Hi, Well I asked about this last week cause i enjoy puting a little bit of the summer berry into my water, and I was unsure if I was using too much, but my CDC told me not too worry just keep using it was ok

They are £6.00 each and you get Sumer Berry / Orange and Savoury Vegetable

i pay £6.95 :O

i only use a medicine spoon 2.5mg in a 1.5 litre bottle 3 times a day. its lush...

I use half a tsp per litre and drink all 5/6 litres with it in - thats works out about 2 and a half tsps a day and I'm pretty sure its made no difference!

ive just bought the berrys flavour today for when i start tomorrow!! i had the choice or berry or orange flavour and the cdc said it lasts about a month!

cambridge rules are 1 tsp a day officailly, i know of several people that use it all through the day and have no ill effects but for some people it can have laxitive effect and also has calories even if a small amount.

julesrush
cdc norwich

The first time I ever used it I certainly had a laxative effect, but have been alright since. I didn't realise it was just one teaspoon a day ... I have loads more than that. It's the only way I can get through so much water.

Back