Water flavourings

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by July Bride, 19 February 2007 Social URL.

1. July Bride

July Bride Member

It is so much easier to get through the water with the flavourings, I have both and they are really nice.

Then again I actually like all of the shakes and soups - maybe I am just strange!!

Even looking forward to trying the bars after this weeks meeting - yep I need help!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That's SO the right attitude to have!! The summer berry is yummy, but at the moment having the sunshine orange hot cos I have a cold - something for every occasion! :cool:
  4. slimslow

slimslow Full Member

Lighter life
    I really like the shakes too, but i found that with the flavourings they helped me start drinking water cause i never actually unsed to drink water believe it or not.

But i now drink yup to 6 litres a day as i have found out that the more water you drink the quicker and the more weight you loose per week, So i will be pushing for around 7.5 per day..

Good luck
  5. lesage

lesage Member

Lighter Life
    I'M SO ENVIOUS! The water flavourings have a terrible effect on me - (to put it nicely, excessive flatuence and diarrhoea!!)
    Is anyone else experiencing similar reactions to the flavourings?
  6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I think the LL flavourings include inulin which can have that type of effect. The CD ones don't, so touch wood no ill effects.
  7. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

I did at first cos of the extra fibre but if you persist it goes away :D
  8. lesage

lesage Member

Lighter Life
    Thanks for that Pix, I am off work this week, so I will definitely try them again whilst I am in a safe environment!!
  9. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

I have them all the time now, for some reason they seem better with the fizzy water....
    They gave me a really bad tummy the first week tho!:eek:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.