water - how do you drink yours?

curlylow

Heeellloooo

Just wondering, do you drink a whole large glass at a time throughout the day, like every hour or so...

OR

Do you sip constantly?

I keep flickering between the 2... whats best?

Hey Lacey!!! I love the name of your thread!! its like the cream egg!! hee hee

Well I have glasses that hold exactly 500ml so I constantly have mine filled and keep a note of how many I have. even if I dnt feel like a drink.. I fill it up to encourage me to sip. When I am out I take a ltr bottle. or half. but it was hard at first now I just get used to it I drink roughly 6ltrs a day.

Dont know if thats best or anything but it works for me. Goodluck finding what works for you hun xx

Hope

6L? blimey.. i'm managing to get around 3L down at the moment and thats a struggle in this cold weather.. do have 3/4 black coffees during the day and they count towards fluid intake dont they..?

the never ending toilet run is bad enough on 3L, must be fun with drinking loads more ;)

oh, I change to with the drinking, depends on how its going down.. Seem to prefer sparkling atm, sure that will change tho!

I usually drink mine in about three parts of the day, just because I am too busy to sip all day and my mind forgets water! I usually manage about 4L, but I would expect it's better to sip throughout the day!

OMG Foreverhope - 6 LITRES A DAY!!!!!!!
How do you do it?? I struggle to mamage 2 :)

The weeks I drank the most water was the weeks I lost the most.......I found it easier to drink 500mls at a time....least then I knew I was on track......

i drink litre bottles.. and try to drink throughout the day.. and if i wanna do something.. or wanna read or somthing.. ill say to myself.. "drink that first. then you can do it.." lol.. im kind of weird though..
x x x

I use the sports bottles of water you can buy then refill them with tap water.......I drink them throughout the day........as and when I feel I need a drink.

I try to drink lots of water but find it boring and sometimes it can make me feel sickly, but tried soda water which is so refreshing and easy to drink, am alternating now between the two, and can quite easily shift 2 litres of soda water throughout the day. I can get 3 bottles for 99p from the co-op, when they have it in stock!

Hey!! People it was harder at first and now I really miss it if I dont drink that much! I have 500ml hot in the am then have usually have 3ltrs by 3 then im usually at 4ltrs before 5/6 then I have 2 in the evening just casually drinking.

Hope xx

Back