WATER HOW MUCH TO DRINK

Mille

Hello Folks
I have been drinking 4ltrs of water a day but was wondering if ihave to drink more to get a better weight loss
any advice ?

they do say the more you drink the more you shrink i think its up to 10 pints a day x

average person with a bmi of 25 should drink 3lts a day - anyone who is overweight should add 500ml to this for every stone overweight.

average person with a bmi of 25 should drink 3lts a day - anyone who is overweight should add 500ml to this for every stone overweight.

That would seem a reasonable drink rate, dont forget to reduce the 500ml as you drop the stones though:)

4 litres sound fab to me. I would not ever drink over 6 litres a day as too much water can be harmful, but 4 or 5 litres is perfect.

You are doing really well Millie, drink as much as you can (up to 6 litres) and you'll do well.

Good luck.

x

Drink what u can but try to get over 4 ltrs if at all possible. Pretend there is a little sail boat inside in u that will sink if u don't keep filling up .....lol

Drink yourself silly! As much as you can physically handle (within reason!) Ignore Russell Brand's advice: "If your body is 90% water what have you got to drink water all the time for? Why can't you just have some crisps?" as he's never been on LT!!!

I always lost more than my sister who was doing LT with me originally and I always had 5-6 ltrs per day

Does water only count as water or do we count the intake in tea/coffee. I think I'm drinking around 4-5 litres plus about 10 cups of coffee a day - sorry to lower the tone but although I'm peeing for England its not entirely clear !! pale but a bit cloudy - is that normal ??
Day 9 and all is well !

Does water only count as water or do we count the intake in tea/coffee. I think I'm drinking around 4-5 litres plus about 10 cups of coffee a day - sorry to lower the tone but although I'm peeing for England its not entirely clear !! pale but a bit cloudy - is that normal ??
Day 9 and all is well !

All sounds perfectly normal to me ;)
Tea/coffee counts as extra fluid, but plain water is always best. Sound to me that you are drinking plenty so don't worry :D

Back