Step 1 Sole Source Water Water Everywhere..

incognito

I am really struggling to drink as much water as I should be.. Anyone any tips?

Also does anyone kno how it impacts weight loss? "The more you drink the more you shrink" and all that?

Lots of people swear by the 'more you drink the more you shrink' principle but I am not sure how scientific it is.

I struggle with the water, so always make sure I have a one litre bottle with me at work, that way I know exactly how much I have to drink at work and just sip on it through the day. I then also know exactly how much to drink at home and it is just a case of knocking it back through the course of the evening. I do struggle and my CDC suggested fizzy flavoured water with no citric acid as while it is not perfect it is better than me not drinking enough.

Try adding ice cubes to make it colder. Drink from a 1 litre bottle so you can track your intake. I think the idea behind making sure you drink plenty of water is to keep the insides moving along, as they can become sluggish when on SS. I drink 3 litres a day, and no other drink like squash or coffee.

Hi

Don't know if this helps but my CWPC said to aim to drink 2 litres a day, even up to 3. She said anything after 3 has no additional benefit to weight loss. :)

I can not drink my water if it doesn't have the water flavouring in. I love the Summer Berry one. Would not have been able to do it otherwise.

I use the golden veg flavour it's delish ( salty) I pay £7.25 for a tub but it has lasted me 4 weeks so far, ( half spoon in a mug) I have a few mugs left, so over 4 weeks cost is very low x

My CDC gave me free samples of all 3 for this week :)

That's great, it really makes a big difference! Good luck!

I am really struggling to drink as much water as I should be.. Anyone any tips?

Also does anyone kno how it impacts weight loss? "The more you drink the more you shrink" and all that?

I have started drinking a lot of tea... peppermint, green tea, and now started drinking the fruit flavoured ones as well. I find that's a good way to get a lot of your water intake in.

Back