Water water water - help

Alfielulu

I am drinking my 3 litres a day but seem to be retaining it rather than weeing it out and getting bigger! Is this normal?

Im sure itll eventually just flush through, i bet our bodies get a big shock when we start cd and cling on for dear life to anything we put in!! I really hope i dont gain that way this week lol, i think this is gunna be the first time i ever get through a week 100% and want that reflected on the scales! Im sure if you just keep drinking your body will cotton on quickly enough xxx

will let you know!! my tummy is getting bigger at the mo :)

Im peeing like ive only just discovered i can hee hee!!

I am On the first day and oh my the peeing I go from not wanting to go, to bring completely desperate lol good sign Im sure.

I'm sure your system will work itself out and then you won't know what's hit you :)

jealous much :)

Eventually your body will get used to the amount of water you are now drinking. I bloated right out when started cd and thought i was gonna pop lol . Keep at it and im sure you will feel better soon. x

Eventually your body will get used to the amount of water you are now drinking. I bloated right out when started cd and thought i was gonna pop lol . Keep at it and im sure you will feel better soon. x

does that happen, i know on other diest i have done i have drank a lot and never felt like i got used to it ---- do you think it is just a matter of being paitient ?? Thanks :)

Alfilulu - try just sipping your water at regular times, that way you dont get it all in a flood so to speak!

It will flush out eventually lol
The first week I started I must of drank 7 litres a day I could not stop every sip I took I had to take another sip and another sip and another sip...etc lol
But that first week I lost 11lb so keep the faith

Back