Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

water

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by vickimoore, 5 February 2010 Social URL.

1. vickimoore

vickimoore New Member

can i drink sparkling water on ll ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

Start Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    5:2 Fasting
    Still or sparking soda or tap, NOT tonic!

The water flavours are really lovely with soda actually. Used to be the best way I could get it all down!!

4. LaydeeBug

LaydeeBug Full Member

Diet:
    Exante TS
    I discovered sparkling water when I started LL ~ never liked it before. Now it's all I drink. :)

I buy the 10p for 2 litres of carbonated from supermarkets...you don't need to buy mineral as you are getting all those from the packs.

I find it so much easier to drink than still. But drink with a straw if you can as my dentist says the fizz could be detremental to teeth.

5. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love sparkling water since LL - with the flavors they are wonderful. I have about 2 litres every night in my wine glass hehe it's my treat :D love it. Was thinking today, I would like to continue this habit into maintenance but will need to keep buying the flavorings as can't stand sparkling water without it. I always take the flavorings out with me too when in a pub or restaurant. yum yum

6. CalicoSoneji

CalicoSoneji Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(45.76%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Sparkling water with the orange and lemon water powder tastes just like lemonade!
    It's ace =D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.