water

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by vickimoore, 5 February 2010 Social URL.

1. vickimoore

vickimoore New Member

can i drink sparkling water on ll ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

Start Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    5:2 Fasting
    Still or sparking soda or tap, NOT tonic!

The water flavours are really lovely with soda actually. Used to be the best way I could get it all down!!

4. LaydeeBug

LaydeeBug Full Member

Diet:
    Exante TS
    I discovered sparkling water when I started LL ~ never liked it before. Now it's all I drink. :)

I buy the 10p for 2 litres of carbonated from supermarkets...you don't need to buy mineral as you are getting all those from the packs.

I find it so much easier to drink than still. But drink with a straw if you can as my dentist says the fizz could be detremental to teeth.

5. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love sparkling water since LL - with the flavors they are wonderful. I have about 2 litres every night in my wine glass hehe it's my treat :D love it. Was thinking today, I would like to continue this habit into maintenance but will need to keep buying the flavorings as can't stand sparkling water without it. I always take the flavorings out with me too when in a pub or restaurant. yum yum

6. CalicoSoneji

CalicoSoneji Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(45.76%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Sparkling water with the orange and lemon water powder tastes just like lemonade!
    It's ace =D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.