• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

water

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
Still or sparking soda or tap, NOT tonic!

The water flavours are really lovely with soda actually. Used to be the best way I could get it all down!!

LaydeeBug

I discovered sparkling water when I started LL ~ never liked it before. Now it's all I drink. :)

I buy the 10p for 2 litres of carbonated from supermarkets...you don't need to buy mineral as you are getting all those from the packs.

I find it so much easier to drink than still. But drink with a straw if you can as my dentist says the fizz could be detremental to teeth.

Gemma79

I will do this!
I love sparkling water since LL - with the flavors they are wonderful. I have about 2 litres every night in my wine glass hehe it's my treat :D love it. Was thinking today, I would like to continue this habit into maintenance but will need to keep buying the flavorings as can't stand sparkling water without it. I always take the flavorings out with me too when in a pub or restaurant. yum yum

CalicoSoneji

Sparkling water with the orange and lemon water powder tastes just like lemonade!
It's ace =D