Water?

i try to drink 2 litres a day,iv two litre bottled at my desk that i fill up and add no added sugar dilutin juice..not doin 2 gud with water this week lol need to start 2mro drinkin it again, i think it helped with my weight loss :)xx

I'm a bit of comfort eater, so now when i think im hungry i have a glass of water. I find most of the time i'm not really hungry, i love to have no added sugar vimto.

x

How much water do you drink?
I drink about 6 pints a day, but i might try and drink about 8.

x

8 pints is far too much... thats about 4.5 litres. Thats more than people on VLCDs are advised and bear in mind we're getting fluid through our food too.

Are you drinking anything else over and above that??

8 pints is far too much... thats about 4.5 litres. Thats more than people on VLCDs are advised and bear in mind we're getting fluid through our food too.

Are you drinking anything else over and above that??

Omg i didn't know that, is 6 pints too much??
I just drink water with squash in.

x

i aim for about 2.5litres a day 3 if i have done a lot at the gym. I'm not sure if it really helps weight loss or not but guess its doing some good! lol

my leader said about 1 and half ltrs a day but im struggling this week and wi tomorow,,no water and no exercise:(

i defo notice bigger losses when i've upped the water. I've always been told water does help with weightloss because the liver breaks down the fat and if you don't drink enough the liver has to help the kidneys and by doing this slows down on the fat processing......just what i've heard from a few fitness instructors x

and i've also noticed you soon get used to drinking alot just as you do get used to functioning on hardly any fluid.

i find if ive been drinking 3lts for a while, i'm more thirsty and notice the thirst instead of mixing it up to be hunger.....if that makes sense x

i drink between 2.5 and 3.5 litres each day and have been doing so since I restarted WW a few weeks ago so am now used to drinking that much water daily!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Im a pepsi max girl, dont drink water, maybe i should and maybe it will help me shift lbs but i doubt it

I used to be addicted to diet coke, but since i stopped drinking it a feel alot better. Especially giving up the caffeine too.
I dont even realise how much water ive had until i count the glasses, and now i love it with vimto!

x

Back