Water.........

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lois.k.Jordan, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Lois.k.Jordan

Lois.k.Jordan Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ok around how much water is pple drinking I know the minimum is 2ltrs but do you guys drink more than that? How much is too much? Is there even a too much???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. molly63

molly63 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0.5lb(19.5%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Lois they recommend at least 2ltrs a day but no more than 4ltrs, I try to drink at least 3 hope this helps x

4. lou1

lou1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well i drink just over the 2l, i'd like to drink more but i never really fit it in unless ive been working out then it'll be about 3l, i think its amazing when people drink upto 4l, i'd never be off the loo

5. Karazykat07

Karazykat07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(17.1%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I struggle to drink loads but i am drinking 2 litres of water and having approx 3 cups of black coffee a day.
    If we had to drink 4 litres a day i would never manage that x

6. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I drink 3ltrs to 3.5lts, Have a ltr before each shake..so unless I have 1ltr gone I don't drink my shake.. But you feel better for the 3litres.. it helps with going to the toilet..not the weeing end..lol

7. Lois.k.Jordan

Lois.k.Jordan Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks guys, I'm on day seven (WI tomorrow) and I'm finding the water drinking more difficult now than at the start of the week, but I do make sure I have the 2ltrs........ Thanks again for all the replysxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.