water ?

Miss17

Do any of you notice if you don't drink your water it really effects results?? just wondered.. i drink a lot but probably not quite enough.

Yes I have noticed it does definitely affect my results, the week I struggled with my water intake was the lowest loss I have had so definitely keep drinking atleast 4 pints a day.

Plus it will help stop you feeling hungry if you drink enough, I also get really bad indigestion if I don't drink enough water too but that might just be me.

Yes it could very possibly affect weight loss, because we are not getting water from other food sources our bodies could retain water. So one of best ways to prevent water retention is to drink plenty of water.

You need to drink the water to flush away the ketones your body is producing do it can make more, they are the buy product of fat burning

I think having about 3 litres of water a day gives good results.

I know you're meant to drink a little over 2 litres to make up the water we would usually get from eating normally and then maybe drink alittle extra to help with losses.

I have read a few threads that state that the amount of water you drink has no effect on losses but i'd just expereimnt with it. Maybe drink 2 litres for one week and then 3 litres the next and see if it affects you losses.

xx

That's_So_Fetch said:
I think having about 3 litres of water a day gives good results.

I know you're meant to drink a little over 2 litres to make up the water we would usually get from eating normally and then maybe drink alittle extra to help with losses.

I have read a few threads that state that the amount of water you drink has no effect on losses but i'd just expereimnt with it. Maybe drink 2 litres for one week and then 3 litres the next and see if it affects you losses.

xx

Hey thanks for that I was drinking 2 litres 1st week lost 6 pounds second week lost nothing I think ill have to try 3ltr this week wi on Friday hope I do loose a few pounds

Hey thanks for that I was drinking 2 litres 1st week lost 6 pounds second week lost nothing I think ill have to try 3ltr this week wi on Friday hope I do loose a few pounds

Hi hun, i'm sure you will do well at your WI. Just remember to take sips of water during the day instead of trying to drink alot in one go. Otherwise it will not hydrate your body.

Also its good to remember that 1 litre of water weighs 2lbs. This helps me feel better if i weigh myself at the end of the day :)

xx

I find the more I drink the more I lose :)

Back