Water

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by festivalfairy, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I know this sounds silly but I have been to the loo 7 times already is this normal as im consuming so much water (had 5 pints already!!!) Should you not exceed 8 pints?

Jo xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've just been to see my doctor and we spoke about that actually! Too much water is just as bad for you as too little. You can over hydrate yourself apparently. I drank probably 3-4 litres a day on this diet...and my losses were good each week!

The loo thing is normal though...you'll get used to it! Not much of a help that though is it...just don't drink loads if you know your going to be nowhere near a toilet, lol. I find now that i just have to go just like i used to! Your body will adjust when you've been doing it long enough :) xx

4. festivalfairy

Thanks i just find the water keeps me going if i feel faint or hungry a tad

5. just_ang

just_ang fightin the fat !

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ive been drinking around 4-5 litres a day.. water is the key to LT..it also helps with a variety of of things including keeping our bowels in working order.. going to the toilet non stop will soon become part of your routine just like mixing up shakes... it does annoy me waking up in the nite tho... xx

6. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah it definately does! Keep drinking it hun! After all it is supposed to be the key to this diet! As long as you have a toilet nearby you'll be fine, lol xx

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I do 5 to 8 litres a day and the toilet trips are just one of those things plus its an excuse to see my willy as I havent seen him for many years and we are getting on great.

8. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    when have men ever needed an excuse to get their knob out?! :D

9. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    you put it so, ermmm so lady like lol xx

10. festivalfairy

Typical bloke ha ha ha ha :p

11. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    You mean you actually have a knob garry? i thought it was more of a hose pipe or have i been mislead lol
    As garry i drink around 5 - 7 litres as often as i can some days i do it some others i just manage 5 xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.