Water

Ah ray Nic!

I can't believe you didn't that kidder!:D

I am quite a posh scouser though apparentely!;)
Do you live on the wirrall hun?
I have a mate who lives on the wirrall and he gets soooo wound up ever time i say he has a scouse accent....BUT, HE DOES!!
I have a wierd tendancy to talk scouse when i am pist...don't know where it comes from but, its a good one lmao..used to turn my ex on?!?!?!?!?! men are strange in many ways (nothing against scousers....just why didnt he see a proper onelol)

Hoowdy already has MOOBS!!!!! He'll look like jordan before long

Gettin smaller by the day ;)

They'll be like Kate Moss's before long ;)

Actually before getting fat they were proper pecs... well defined n that... god those were the days...

Do you live on the wirrall hun?
I have a mate who lives on the wirrall and he gets soooo wound up ever time i say he has a scouse accent....BUT, HE DOES!!
I have a wierd tendancy to talk scouse when i am pist...don't know where it comes from but, its a good one lmao..used to turn my ex on?!?!?!?!?! men are strange in many ways (nothing against scousers....just why didnt he see a proper onelol)

I was born in Liverpool but moved to the Wirral aged 8 lived in a posh village for years and been in New Brighton for ten years, beach on our doorstep....lovely!

Oh, Howdy...I am proper sounding, never had a scouse accent, but funnily enough if I go to London or anywhere southern, peeps always go, "ooh Brookside!"......:D

Gettin smaller by the day ;)

They'll be like Kate Moss's before long ;)

Actually before getting fat they were proper pecs... well defined n that... god those were the days...

She's got gnat bites not puppies!:D

Oh, Howdy...I am proper sounding, never had a scouse accent, but funnily enough if I go to London or anywhere southern, peeps always go, "ooh Brookside!"......:D

Just out of interest did you ever go to The State / The Quad back in the day or Hazy Dayz in 2004 - 5 (Hazy was @ Zanzibars)

Back