Water...

BrittW

Timelord
Ok so explain...

Why do we have to drink 2 litres of water when the more we drink the more we pee anyway!

How does it help/effect weight loss?

And any other random water facts you've got lol.. xx

I'm not sure hun......... though sometimes I think I'm hungry, when actually I'm just thirsty, so perhaps this is why you're meant to drink lots.

I drink 3 x 750ml bottles of water and day, and since I have I feel so much better. x

Don't drink water, fish wee in it :D

Quite often people mistake thirst for hunger, so that's one reason. It helps hydrate your body, making everything work more efficiently, flushing things out and whatnot. It also helps fill you up a bit!!

plus when you drink it helps kick start your liver so it's not relying on your kidneys or vice versa cant remember so your fat dealing properties are better!

Plus its free on both days:8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

I drink quite a bit of water. Oddly I find it better to drink it out of a sports bottle than a glass. I tend to drink more that way cos I just keep taking a slurp every now and then.

i drink loads of it cause it's out the coolers at work gives me a chance to get out of my seat before i go brain dead!

I dont drink any water, only diet coke or dr pepper zero. I always make sure that I never run out as well. But I drink a lot and I think its the drinking of fluids that is important rather than drinking water.

But, if you dont mind drinking water then its got to be better for you than drinking diet drinks or tea and coffee. Plus, I really think that drinking helps us lose weight.

oooh i better start drinking then ....
I always have some of my 350ml milk left at the end of the day .should i be drinking all that as well ?

I drinks loads of water but only the flavoured sugar free stuff and i do feel better for it, not only do you wee more but helps on the other toilet event (lol) too. xxx

I drink out of a sports bottle too, I also find it easier to drink room temp water rather than ice cold x

No i can't drink anything that is very cold much prefer it at room temp. xxx

Lol i never knew there would be such a response...

I guess i'll just keep drinking then haha!! xx

When I drink 2 litres a day I definitely lose weight easier, plus my energy levels are higher and my skin is better - I either drink plain fizzy water or flavoured no calorie fizzy water.

Back