WATER

lilly05

hay how much water in liters should i be drinking including shakes iv forget

In addition to your shakes you should be aiming for an absolute minimum of 2 litres, ideally 4-5 litres every day, the more you drink the more you lose! Don't drink too much though cause you can do damage there, I wouldnt go above 6 litres a day for safety...

A minimum of 2 litres a day! Plus your shakes.

I'm really bad at drinking water and reckon i've only had about 1.5 litres today! Very bad!

oh no havnt had that at least i know now so basicly i should be aiming for four lts including shakes

i tend to hover around 3 to 4 litres including shakes. sometimes its only 2.5litres including shakes though

I tend to drink 2 litres plus tea plus shakes. XX

I was drinking about 4 or more.. But i lost my litre bottle and im on a 750ml bottle now and finding it hard to keep track of what i am drinking now :(

I think ive drank below 2 the past couple of days

2 litres minimum. Do not drink more than 4 litres, it can cause serious damage, even death.

I can only manage 2 1/2 - 3L

I never usually start drinking my water untill about now cuz i work from 6:15 and it is toooooo darn cold to drink water in work!

i hate the word water now a days ha

water water ???

Hello all
I'm coming to the end of day 3.
No headaches, smelly breath - I'm hoping I'm going to miss all that.
A bit confused some of you are saying that you should drink up to 4litres of water a day ???? I have just checked and on the pack it says only 2 litres of water + tea coffee and mixing up water.

can any one help????:(

I am losing regularly and I drink at least 2 litres but I aim for 3. My Pharmacist recommends 3, but all pharmacists seem to say slightly different.

I also have about 3 litres a day and it seems to work. I'd be floating if I drank anymore!

Try drinking water quite warm

I never usually start drinking my water untill about now cuz i work from 6:15 and it is toooooo darn cold to drink water in work!
Hi
Have a go at fairly warm water. You may find it goes down a lot easier and will also warm you up :)

Hello all
I'm coming to the end of day 3.
No headaches, smelly breath - I'm hoping I'm going to miss all that.
A bit confused some of you are saying that you should drink up to 4litres of water a day ???? I have just checked and on the pack it says only 2 litres of water + tea coffee and mixing up water.

can any one help????:(

Its up to yourself how much you can take but you can drink up to 4 litres a day. I know some who takes more than this which I personally wouldnt recommend but do whats right for yourself. If your managing two or three your fine.

Back