Water

Nightwolf

How much water should I be drinking on SW? whats the suggested daily ammount? I dont drink enough and when I do its diet coke, so today have promised my self more water lol.

6-8 glasses of water a day is the reccommended.

I used to be like you and just drink diet coke, no water or anything. But recently I have slipped out of that habit and now just drink tea/cordial (no added sugar) or water and found it to be more helpful with the whole weight loss! Suppose I was drinking like 2 litres a day of it though so it was bloating me out big time! :)

Nightwolf you sound the same as me! I am sitting here with a glass of water as i type!! i dont drink, well didn`t, nearly enough water but started to drink 6 - 8 glasses a day last week & i think that really made a difference to my weight loss last week (4lb off), the previous 2 weeks was just 1lb & 1.5lb. Only downside to drinking all this water is having to wee alot lol! well off to get another glass now! x

I have to keep reminding myself to have some water even though the glass is next to me! I don't drink enough, but I'm trying!

Just remember, the more you drink, the quicker you flush out all your fat cells!!! ;-)

Just remember, the more you drink, the quicker you flush out all your fat cells!!! ;-)

I do need to remember that! I don't drink enough water at all...all I seem to drink is coffee! I'm going to make it my mission from this week onward to drink more water :D

Coffee is included as part of your 8 glasses a day! As is squash, tea and fizzy!
This is because they are all water based!

Back