wats sally gonna do next with her diet

Hi

Just thought i would pop in and say Hi and welcome.

I have been using this site for about 6 weeks and started SW online 8 weeks ago.

I found this site as i need all the motivation and help i can get and SW online doesn't seem to have the same motivation as going to class, haha not that i would know that as i have never been.

I have been reading some of your diary and noticed how you feel down, knowing you have no clothes to wear but have lots of smaller ones that you can't get into yet.

Stick with it and you will see that this is a great diet, eat lots and lose at the same time. I dont feel like i am on a diet, i just have to plan what i am going to eat and cook from scratch rather than eating processed foods which are so easy and quick to do.

Give it a few more weeks and i am sure you will be able to get into some of your clothes and by xmas, you will more than likely be able to wear most if not all of your 'smaller' clothes.

I found that the weeks that i haven't lost a lot of weight is when i havent had as much s/f foods as i should and especially when i havent been using my syns.

Of a night time, I usually have a curly wurly which is 6 syns and they are yummy. So try that when your OH gets all his goodies out, you get your curly wurly out and dont share.

I have joined this group which i find is a great motivator

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/235152-jaydes-christmas-challenge-14.html

check it our, all you do is add what you want to lose each week and then put in your loss each week, i find that it helps me and i also weigh in on a sunday so have added nyself to sunday weighers. Lost 1 and 1/2 lbs this week and quite happy with that.
Try joining a few groups as they really do keep you motivated.

Anyway, good luck, you will do it, just stick with it and you will see the results.

I still can't believe that i can eat more than i used to and still lose weight, its great.

I will drop in when i am on here and see how you are doing.
xx

hi angem thankyou for taking the time to read my diary and comment xx your advice is always welcome and we can all help and support each other on here,we will suceed x
we`ll this afternoon round 12pm i put myself some potatos into actifry with some frylight to roast for 45 mins,my mom & dad popped in for a cuppa,while my potato`s were cooking,the bisckets were being passed around again but surprisingly my tastebuds didnt salavinate. once id got my parents outa way i did myself some turnip and broccoli,with a iceland froozen chicken in gravey packet ( 0.5 ) syns, i just shoved it in microwave for 6 mins,put 2 aunt bessys midweek minis in oven for 5 mins ( 1 syn ) each,and had it all with a tablespoon of hendersons relish (1 syn ) with some salt & pepper,yummy,only filled a corner lol so I had a satsuma after.
kids hve been on my laptop biggest part of day so Ive ot on with some washing,had a bath and shaved my legs,oh my god they were like gorillas,too much info lol,so easy to neglect them when there hidden under leggings all the time. thinking i must order some cream from doctors as my skins looking really scabby and awful.
I suffer from phoriasis and when im stressed it flares up and ive had a outbreak all over my body and neck so feeling really low,but know I can clear this up with the right creams. stand in front of mirror and think i can see a bit of a difference on my hips,they seem more shapley,the fat seems to be melting off my shoulders,chest,and upper abdormen and pooling around my lower abdormen,i seem to have a bulge there now lol,hope my shape evens itself out as more ponds melt off,im sure it will,go downstairs to feed my beardie victor,dont know where he puts it all,he gets through at least 30 crickets a day,i carent keep up,
for my tea i did my self 2 morrisons eat smart saus (1 syn ) with 2 beaten eggs,peppers,mushrooms,fryed in frylight,poured beaten egg over top to make a lovely,omlett,was scrummy :),im certainly eating more since doing sw,before id just snack all day on junk,maybe sit down to a pk of bisckets and a cuppa for my tea or stick a rustlers microwave burger into microwave,now im taking the time to plan my meals and make the time to sit down at the table and really enjoy them, im eating more now than before sw,but healthy food. anyway enough waffling,lol
was brosing ebay again earlier and found myself looking at all the sexy anne summers laundarey.
soooo not me as i am now,i just havent the confidence to carry it off in the bedroom,feel really unsexy,but ive noticed as each day passers my confidence is growing,and ive promised my other half a night to remember once i hit target lol x
saved some of my (hea) milk allowence for a coffee this evening with 2 hi fi bars ( heb ) and 4 micardos ( 0.5 syn each ) oh my god,im sooooo glad I discovered these at my sw meeting, mikodo`s,made by craft,you can find them near the crackers,choc hazlenut flavour sticks,around 20 in a box for (0.5) syn each,really hits a choc craving spot and for 10 syns you could hve the box,heaven :)

Hi Sally
I hope you're having a good day!
I am having a rare and very welcome day off work.
I bought my 1st pair of jeans in about 15 years on Saturday and feeling pretty good.
I still have a really long way to go but being able to get rid of some of my bigger stuff really means a lot.
I know what you mean about noticing changes in the shape of your body. Although i have been overweight for years, i was quite proud that my back and between my bust and waste didn't seem to be that bad but over the last year or so that all changed and my belly got a lot bigger. now i have noticed a massive difference as that all seems to be disappearing, although i think it might take a bulldozer to flatten my belly.
I have been using my exercise bike for the last few weeks which i think has made a big difference.
Hopefully you can get sorted with the Doc for your phoriasis and you will start to feel better about that.
As for sexy underwear, I had mountains hidden away in my drawer that i got out yesterday and i was over the moon when i realised that half of them now fit me. My b/f needless to say was also over the moon. I can't wait til the other half fits me.

Not too sure yet what to do with my day now, weather is a bit naff, although it has stopped raining but i doubt that its for long,
I take that back, the postman has just put my new issue of SW magazine through the door.
Catch you later, have a good day x

hi angem,enjoy your day off work,put your feet up and chill out :) you deserve it hun x so happy for you,your clothers sizers are going down and fitting into smaller clothers really gives your confidence a boost I bet as does mine,I pulled a top out of my wardrobe this morning which I didnt feel comfortable wearing 2 weeks ago and I have it on today and feel great. my shape seems to be changing already,sure im losing inches. congratulations on using your exercise bike and making it a regular part of your routine. I really need to work on my body magic,im so lazy,would rather have a afternoon nap with my daughter,lol,although i have been trying to fit in 30 mins of my ministery of sound dvd,whenever I can. as for tday its been pretty good. after having a nescafe cappuccino this morning ( 3.5 syns ) I took kids to school and then met my sis on local shops and had a walk to asda,a good 45 mins away,and up loads of hills so got plenty of body magic in there although I did get a taxie back lol,just done myself a tuna,egg salad,with hellmans extra light mayo on (1 syn ) and saladcream extra light (1 syn ) was delicious. was also pigging out on some pineapple sticks earlier,soooo yummy,love pineapple. gonna have a go at making a pitta bread pizza later for tea,I`ll let you know how it goes as Im no jamie oliver in the kitchen lol,but looks easy enough to do,enjoy the rest of your day xxx

hi all well my pitta pizza was a sucess,soo yummy,asda wholemeal pitta (heb) tomato puree 2 tbsp (1 syn ),3 mini babel light grated up (hea),bacon,peppers,onions. I had it with sw chips done in actifry with frylite,and some baked beans nomnom x really filled me up,couldnt fit in fruit for afters,
ive had a few week moments tday but stayed strong,1 being I stepped into asda this morning and was faced with a shelf full of lovely blueberry muffins freshly baked calling to me,then the choc isle was bang in front of me,and I was soooo hungry,I did have 1 mad thought,of just quitting this plan and eating wat the hell I want,just embrace being fat,wat the hell lifes too short,lol,and theres sooo much yummy food,but the harsh reality slapped me in the face and brought me back down to earth,
the thing is,I can never feel happy or confident within myself the way I am and if I allowered myself to eat whatever I want whenever I want,I`d eat my self into a early grave getting fatter and more unhealthy.and I realised something,Im always going to have a ongoing battle with food in my head forever,my bad habbiets will always be with me and its scary to realise I could easily slip back into my old ways,eat crap again and regain all my weight in a matter of weeks. my journeys not going to end when im slim as when im slim im going to have to battle to stay there and this is a depressing thought to me,yet im just as unhappy within myself being fat,I just cannot win,:-O
on a lighter note I received a lovely top this morning through the post which id bought off ebay,a size smaller than i am now,tried it on and was surprised to find I could get into it. thought I didnt look too bad,till my darling honest oh pointed out to me my love handles bulged out of the back lol,
oh well ive hung it up in my wardrobe,hoping to get into it comfortably by christmas x
going to have a options hot choc (2 syns ) and 4 mikardos (2 syns ) before bed,settles my bedtime choc craving a bit xxx

Don't jack it all in!! If you do you will only kick yourself in a day or two! Have you done any research into any snacks that are low in syn values? There must be loads out there that you can have! I try and cook lots of 'free' meals using all the free foods so that I can treat myself in the evening if I want to, or I tend to save up all my syns during the week so that I can have a few drinks over the weekend, cos that is what would really p*ss me off, if my OH could have a drink and I couldn't!! :)

Keep at it hun, you are doing really well! :)

M xx

your right I will regret it in a day or 2 if I jack this in as I am doing so well,as we all are on here,theres 2 paths I can take,the path to obesity and a early grave or the path to good health and being able to look at myself in the mirror again and think,you know what girl Im looking damn fine lol x
im choosing the second path but still finding this a daily battle as my bad habiets are always with me xxx

Well done!! That is a great effort, and just think where you could be by Christmas at this rate! I am weighing in tomorrow and hope I have lost, but was a bit naughty yesterday (cheese baguette, damn cheese no matter where I try and hide it always finds me lol) and today I feel like I've eaten LOADS, although it's been all free foods, so fingers crossed! At the end of the day, tomorrow is a new day and even if I haven't lost this week it'll be a new beginning and I will learn from my mistakes!

Again, well done hun, stick to it and be proud of yourself! :)

M xx

hi & thankyou,hope your weigh in goes well tommorrow for you,we will get there in the end no matter how long or short the path may take us xxxx

as for tday,well ive had my first naughty thing in a long time,but decided to treat myself once a week on weigh day otherwise I`ll go mad,lol.
had a coffe this morning at my meeting,then came home & had a snickers oooops,and a pk of crisps :)
didnt eat anything else part from a omlett for rest day till this evening I had a donna kerbab on nan from takaway,no chips.
will be straight back on plan in morning,tommorrows a new week x

Well done on your 2lb loss keep it up, its a great feeling isnt it?

My day starts on a Sunday and I'm ding ok this week (so far).
Been having a try out on my kettlebell and its quite a laugh if nothing else.

Did 20k on my exercise bike while tea was cooking last night. Decided thats what i'll do when i get home from work, rather than waiting until after tea as i really have to force myself otherwise, also kettelbells good when i'm watching tv so can always do that when my soaps are on.

Hope you have another good day. Time to get ready for work for me,
x

hi all well tdays been a good 1,had a cappuccino this morning (3.5 syns ) then took kiddies to school,and had a walk up to shops with my other half to get some peppers,me & my little girl love them,called into bakery for my other half and ended up resisting all the lovely cakes again and ordering myself a ham,& boiled egg sarnie,brown bread roll (heb),ham,egg,onion. made a promise to myself ill make more effort with my body magic,gonna do 30 mins of my pump it up ministery of sound dvd everyday. its a start lol.
sat having my tea at mo of boiled chicken breast,with garlic pepper sprinkled over top and a cheese slice melted over the top (2.5 syns ),a bag of uncle bens boil in the bag rice,mixed with some peppers,mushrooms,chopped garlic,fryed in frylite. is bloody lush xxx have saved my milk (hea) for a few coffees and shoul have a few syns left for some mikardos tonight before bed mmmmmm x
hope your days gone well today xxxxxx

hi well today started well,but then turned into a bit of a no brainer really,had a lie in this morning as kids arent at school,they have target setting day at school instead. got up around 9.30 and had a coffe with my milk (hea),as i carent face brekki in a morning,bad I know,then by the time id sorted kids out and had a tidy round it was time to head off to school for my first appointment with my oldest sons teachure around 11.00. we`ll just as I approached the school gates I went over on the heel on my boot and went flying down the steps,oh the shame,ground swallow me up please,bloody knees and holes in borth of my knees on my leggings,I looked a state walking into school,goodness knows wat the teachures thought,walking into the school corridor I could smell baking,ooooh a bun stall handing out free freshly baked shortcake and flapjack,by the time id been round all 3 of my sons teachures,it was 12.30pm and I was starving and my knee was throbbing,walking past the bun stall I gave into temptation and had a piece of shortcake :-( was bloomin lovely though,but the guilt hit after.........
anyways got kids home and I was sooooo hungry still and my cupboards were empty as I was due to go shopping today,so I grabbed a packet of low fat crisps put of cupboard and 2 slices of war brown bread,decided to just watch wat I eat for the rest of today and get back on plan tommorrow,hope I can pull it back for tuesday x

feeling really fat and fed up tonight,god help me,scoffed a breakaway biscket earlier which my daughter gave me and also a few of the kids spicy potato wedgers off of there plates as well as some walkers crisps,feeling really crap now,my goal seems so far away,seems as though this can never be done and im designed to be a size 16 forever. hate myself for getting to this size,and allowing myself to have a crap week,as id been doing so well so far. got 2 cadburys wisper bars waiting for me in cupboard. gonna have them tonite with a cuppa,then draw a line under tday and get back to it tommorrow

hi all,well back on track tday,had a quiet day with kids been off school and playing in there rooms,did myself a cappuccino this morning (3.5 syns ),then for lunch I had 2 weight watchers sausagers (1 syn ) for borth,80g pasta,1 tbsp extra light mayo (0.5 syns ),cue,onion,mixed peppers,garlic pepper. was yum.
for tea I did myself a mushy pea curry,with sw chips done in actifry. also ate some pineapple.
gonna have some mikardos before bed to get my choc fix at (0.5 syn ) each x

well havent been posting on here for a few days as you can see. have now started doing the weightwatchers old points plan as this is how I shredded 4 stone fast around 5 yrs ago,but am gonna carry on going to my sw meetings to get weighed,if that makes sence,lol,as when ive reach target,which should be a bit sooner now,i now have around just under 2 stone loose,im gonna do sw for maintanence,so the group will benifit me then for helping me keep my weight off as Ill have lifetime access free and acess to lifeline online x
have my 4th weighin in this morning. am feeling confident even though ive not had the best week,had 2 cheat days and hve only been on ww for 3 days tday.
Ill let you all know how I get on as Ill be still updating my diary reguarly with my ups and downs of my journey. hope you are all still doing well also xxx

Back