*Wave*

majic1982

Hi all,

I'm *sort of* new! I posted for a little while back in 2007, untiL I fell pregnant with my first angel baby. I lost that one in Nov 07, followed by another two losses in May 08 and October 08, so it's been a pretty rough year, and as expected, my weight has just piled on. When I edited my old signature, I've put on 2 stone in 15 months. Whoops... :confused: :( :sigh:

My partner and I went for testing to see why it kept happening, but the doctor told me it was because I'm so fat ( :mad: ) so after a couple of months of sticking my fingers up at that diagnosis, I've decided it's time to do something about it.

I'm definitely no stranger to the Cambridge Diet, and I'm not looking forward to the first few days, but I've got to do it!! I'm an emotional eater, so I need to try and kick the habit sensibly.

Bring on the porridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

You know I am behind you 110%

Welcome back

Great to have you in the cdc gang.. you know that we are all here for support.. I could not of carried on without all the good advice and motivation.. arnt dr's supportive.. Im sure being told your fat gave you load of encouragement (not) sorry you have had such a terrible time, we never forget them but we can go forward, good luck and i hope the future is brighter x:)

Welcome back. I'm sorry your doctor isn't more supportive or helpful. Sometimes, I wish we could just round them all up and have them take a course in sensitivity.

Majic, so sorry... big hugs. Welcome back... you can do this.
xxx

Hello hun.

Sorry about the miscarriages. I have had a couple myself and i have been slim and overweight on both occasions so dont think being overweight is a cause at all hun. Your Dr sounds like a right pr@t.

Good luck with your new dieting journey. I have been on the diet 4 weeks now and although the 1st couple days were awful now its just a part of life and i am loving the loses.

So glad to have you here, sorry the last year has been so s*** for you but you're here with friends, we can all do this!!!! xxx

Hi!!
Good luck, I hope it goes well for you, am really sorry for your losses. xx

Very sorry for your losses, and sorry you had such a doctor!!! I'm loving the diet as the results are so fast... and after 4 weeks, I can hardly remember what it was like before...

Hi Im sorry for your losses. I had the same last Nov so know how you are feel although not to the extent that you are! Good luck with your restart hun x

Hi Mims,
I'm sorry for your losses and also for your doctors insensitivity! I am on day one of SS now too.
Good Luck xx

Thanks everyone :)

I went to see my lovely CDC last night, and was 3.5Ibs heavier than I though... D'oh! Oh well..

I'm going back to see her on Friday as a little boost so hopefully I'll have a bit of a loss by then. :D

I am so so glad to see that other agree with me that your dr is a twunt. I am on MSN or a txt away if you need me.

there is method to my madness.

Back