Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

*waves* Hi to all, New to SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by n1mumof3, 22 November 2011 Social URL.

1. n1mumof3

n1mumof3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.59%)
    Hi Ladies.

I am new to the forum and loving it so far. Everyone seems so helpful and I am hoping to get some support here.

I have lost 53lbs so far and mainly did that by following a low carb, south beach diet. I have put on a few pounds in the last year and need to get back down and further. This was due to maintaining for a while and getting fed up, then getting into bad habits again.

I know a few people that have lost weight with SW so am giving it a go at home. Started yesterday and looking forward to losing some weight next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pickle81

Pickle81 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome aboard! Congratulations on your amazing loss thus far!

Pickle X

4. n1mumof3

n1mumof3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.59%)
    Thanks Pickle. Good Luck with your weight loss journey xx

5. Pickle81

Pickle81 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.