*waves sheepishly* been misbehavin'

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Sorry folks, been off the rails this week feeling ill and therefore sorry for myself and stupidly fell into the trap of thinking stuffing m'face will make me feel better. Going to start myself off with a spanking new sparkly clean slate from tom'ow and get back on track.

Shall try and spend a bit more time on here then too to keep motivated :)

Btw Caroline - I found dried strawberries in the denton sainsburys, by Urban fresh in the dried fruits bit (with the freezers). Bit dear at 2.09 for a 90g bag but it is just strawberries and a little closer to hand than Euston lol

Glad it's not just me ;) .... maybe it's the weather - especially up here on the north!! :)

Ooh thanks LoChan - will go check it out.

Not been so well myself hence I've not been on or if I have not been chatty.

Think I may have gained myself, sigh!

Mn me too more than likely, was planning to make up for it today with two hours of exercise biking but finally the 5 year old thing died and a pedal snapped off after 26 minutes - gargh!

Good excuse to get a new one off m'mother's catalogue with buy now pay feb 2010 - getting a 2-in-1 bike and elliptical crosstrainer one. Coming in two weeks and max user weight is 18st so I've got to get a half stone off sharpish lol

Not wanting to dust off Davina and her Power of 3 in the meanwhile though... will be back later with screaming thighs probably :(

Hope you guys are feeling better!!! xx

Um I'm aching all over - arms, legs, bum and tum from doing an hour with Davina McCall yesterday. But I did manage to scrape through with a STS after the two tubs of icecream so not too bad lol

Well done I'd say that's a RESULT!!

I wonder how Davina's feeling?? ;)

She seemed happy enough once it was over and the feeling was definitely mutual lol

:8855::8855:;)

Back