*Waves*

BrittW

Timelord
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to send a message to let you know i'm still alive. Lol.

I lost my job at the Council and have since been looking for a new one, however s a result i've been cut off from the internet and i can't physically afford to go to class...

However, i've been offered a full time permanant job at- BUILD A BEAR! How ME is that?!? lol.
So hopefully i'll be able to get myself sorted, not sure when i start the job but should hopefully be next week.

Just wanted to let you all know i still love you and am thinking of you!

*Hugs and Cuddles*

Brittany xxxx

sorry about losing your job.....
but are you literally gonna 'Build A Bear'??
is it like the place in sheffield - where you pick a bear 'skin'LOL
and then choose clothes and then stuff it ??

Yay good to hear from you, i did wonder where you had got to, i was going to start a where's brit post last night.

Sorry about your job, but at least you have a new one, and something totally different will make it all the more interesting.

Hey Huni. Glad that you are ok, although Bummer about the job. It sounds as though you have a much better option with the Build a Bear anyway, something that does sound as fun as you are!

hello!! ive been away for a while too, so good to see all the regulars still here!! hows the diet going anyway? x im starting again on monday x congrats on the new job x

sorry to hear about your job. but build a bear sounds great fun!! have no idea what it is but sounds more fun than my job!!! hope all works out well and that you'll be back with us full time soon. x

It's like the bear factory haha...

The diet has had more on and offs than a light switch!!
I'm trying to stick to it as best i can but it's been very hard all the time i've been worrying about my job and money etc, hopefully from now everything will fall back into place!!

xxx

soz bout job hon but build a bear sounds ace lol XXXXXXXXXX keep sticking at it chin up i'm sure things will work out for the best

Back