*waving* hi Guys

Alia

Silver Member
Hi every one

have n't been around for a while and just thought I'd stop by with a quick update.

I'm now 22 + pregnant and at last feeling so much better - my HG (severe sickness and more) finally started to ease around 18 weeks, 4 days before I went on my holiday to Dubai so I was able to have a fabulous time with only having to spend 1 day in bed with sickness. I still have the odd bad day but I'm managing with no anti sickness medication and despite all my other pregnancy issues I'm feeling so much better. I never thought the day would come when I could say that.

I'm not following the plan as such - after so long of throwing up constantly I'm just enjoying being able to eat again although I am being very sensible and still restricting myself bad stuff.

I'm still 18 pounds lighter than when I found out I was pregnant and just over 5 stone down so if I can maintain my weight or have a minimal gain over the rest of my pregnancy I will be more than happy and I will be back on plan once baby has arrived.

ooo last bit of news, I'm having a little princess so after 4 boys in a row we are just extatic and I've gone a little mad on the pink shopping.

Hope every one is doing well, lots of new names around amongst the old faithfuls.

72513_172996012715341_100000148293205_647332_1669585_n.jpg

good luck on your pregnancy and well done to you to being able to lose weight while being pregnant! I know it's due mostly to throw up, but never the less, you must have done something right!

Concentrate on having a beautiful and healthy princess and worry about your weight when she'll be in the world!

big congrats been keeping up with ya on facebook enjoy the pregnancy ... if you can xx

Glad to see you on here again! I know we're on FB, but i've missed you around here :) Also glad the HG has let up, I never had that chance, it was right from conception til birth...UGH, What a lovely update!

Lovely to hear your update:).Great to hear that you are feeling so much better.Take care.xx

Thank you for coming back and updating us! iv been thinking of you.

Im so excited for you to be having your first girlie! and well done on the WL, amazing!!!

Wishing you a healthy baby, and a smoother ride on the rest of your pregnancy xxxx

Ahhh so glad you came back with an update,often wonder how you are doing!
congrats on your lil pink bundle...i can imagine hoe happy you must be and lol @ the shopping!

Back