Ways to tell you've lost weight without looking at the scales...

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
It just hit me today then when I look down I can see my feet! Not just the tips of my toes poking out beneath my huuuuge tummy, but my whole feet!

Strange, but put a little smile on my face :p lol

Has anyone else noticed little things like this after they've lost weight??

Definitely!! A lady at the gym who was getting changed next to me yesterday said 'I wish i had a flat stomach like you!' I had to do a double take as i didnt think she was talking to me but i had a peek in the mirror and actually, there is a definite change with my stomach tone!! Just need to lose a few inches off my hips now and ill be happy!!

Wish id have took measurments of my body now before i started dieting to see if ive lost any inches!!

Definitely!! A lady at the gym who was getting changed next to me yesterday said 'I wish i had a flat stomach like you!' I had to do a double take as i didnt think she was talking to me but i had a peek in the mirror and actually, there is a definite change with my stomach tone!! Just need to lose a few inches off my hips now and ill be happy!!

Wish id have took measurments of my body now before i started dieting to see if ive lost any inches!!

Wooo get you! :D Bet you were more than a little bit chuffed with yourself when you heard her say that! :p Woop woop! :D

I'll let you no when it happens, lol. At the moment when i lose weight i feel my asthma is a lot better, can't wait to see my feet :D

I'm sure it'll happen very soon Nicki! :D

And that's brilliant to hear that your asthma is better when you lose weight! :)

Back