Weanio at it 2012.... this is my year!

weanio

Is ON it this time!
Well epic fail last year, put weight on, heaviest ever now.
Not good, not good atall.
So yesterday thought sod it, tomorrow is the day.
Got enough sw friendly food in, so its now or never.

So far, caus i had a nap (do loads of overnight shifts and am pooped)
B- WW yog and narna
L- nothing as was sleeeeeping
T- Jacket spud, quorn chilli thing (loosley based chilli) and heA of cheese

still need 1xhea and 2xheb's but i'm working till 1am so i have time! lol

Still got some of my quorn concotion left for tomorrow.
Going to do a mix of ee, g and o days. Not do a week of each i think.
always had best results on G or R weeks, ee never really worked last time.
But i like the ease of being able to do 1 day at a time.

Suppose i better sort out my lard arse tickers n stuff :( :sigh:

Okayyy eated more...
options made with s/s milk so heA+appx 2syns
28g shreddies with a yogurt heB
and 3 x jaffa cakes = 7.5 syns

Last edited:
kk day 2 :)

How strong was I!!
open packet of lebukhen sat there...
did i have one NOOOOOOOOO
was i tempted.. hell yeah.
Feel liberated for walking away? really really do actually!

So far, yog and apple today.
Bought some stuff for he b's :) so now i have choices! If you call pitta/bread/ryvita choices lol.
Nap depending before the school run will dictate whats for lunch. I'm hoping just to scran the rest of the quorn concotion. Mainly speed foods in it too which is always a bonus.

Well off for some more research before i decide if i can work till 2am without a sleep now, dont think I can! if the kids woke at a reasonable time aka 7am be ok! but they just dont :(

xx

Made that syn free soft cheese I saw on a thread on here.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous on ryvita, defo making it again.
Made it boursin styleee today, with garlic granules and dried mixed herbs.
Not sure what to try next time. Not too keen on overly spicy. Ah well some trial and error in order me finks. If i dont eat it he will!lolol

Ok..
b - ff yog apple
l - ryvita x2 heb and some 0syn soft cheese
snack.. rest of the quorn concoction
tea - pasta, carbonaraish.. onions, mushrooms, egg, stock, cheese heA
fun size curly wurly 3.5 syns

another green day by the look of it!

Last edited:
day threeeeeeeeeeeeee

Finding evenings while working really hard not to pick at the naughties. Managing atm.
Thing is i'm not hungry atall... just want to pick through boredom most probs.
Boredom or habit.

Really hungry today,
had me yogurt before i took the kids to school, apple when i got back thats normally me sorted.
Nopes not today, boiled some eggs for my lunch. Sorta had 2. Well did the trick, i'm not hungry now!
Is it possible to drop 4 dress sizes in 3 mths? I'd love to u know, got a 21st and a 30th end of march. I'd love to be a 14 for them. Suppose i'll have to start excercising for that to happen. Need some energy 1st though, one thing I lack!!!!
Got zumba for the wii agessssssss ago and i really want to try it. But he's always got the telly on or his ps3. suppose it'll be easier when we get the youngest in playgroup as its a bit of free time.
Hard us both working from home in each others pockets all the time. But thats life atm and if i want to excercise i gotta work a way around it.

Ah well day 3 going swimmingly well..oo swimming!! good plan.. yeah day 3 still on track, always do at the start tho, tis a few weeks in and i either sts or gain for no reason when i think sod it n give up.

hmmm been to the loo about 9 times today, thing all this fruit n veg is having an adverse effect on me!
Had a bit of tummy ache too :(

So far today...
stuck with green day -
he a.... still need to have
he b.. (1) 2xryvita (2) chicken

had mash made with chicken oxo stock, nice adn creamy :) chicken as a heb and carrots and cauli.. oh with some of that gorg syn free cheese on top. Defo too garlicy though, tone it down a bit next time!

gonna step it up a gear for brekkies, try and eat more, so gonna do the rice pudding using water again. That did me well last time. Got some frozen fruit too that i'll defrost for the topping.
Want to make sure i starting the day well as a yog n bit of fruit isnt good enough. Better than nowt, dont get me wrong but somethimng more substantial will be better.

** added more lmao
just had a thorntons choc thing was a star weighed it and worked out syns to be about 7.5 ... but its all i had today and a nice little choc fix
Also saw a summer fruit pudding on a thread somewhere, got that in the fridge for tomorrow :D

Last edited:
This app for my phone is lethal!! Constantly on it looking for ideas to keep the plan cheap easy and varied. Like now trying to have a kip before work later n I'm searching for bubble n squeak ideas lol.

Good going today feeling good.
Had the summer fruit thing for brekkie a ww yog
Apple for a snack.
Toddler is doing a good job getting rid of the choc. Skip tempted to help him. Gold star tho.
I resisted yay.

Really must kip now or I'll get an hour and that's it.
Xx

ok still working but got a lull so 5 mins to update..
yet another 100% day.. only syns = brown sauce.

B-summer fruit pudding
ww yoh
s - apple
l - nil was sleeping
t- bubble n squeak cakes (yesterdays mash, sprouts+onion sauteed, cabbage, egg to bind) linda red onion sausages OMG DEVINE!! and a tin of beans.
S - pitta and 2x he A of full fat cheese with a tble spoon brown sauce micro'd

sooo he a = 28g cheese x2
he b - 2 slices whom ww bread
1 x asda whom pitta
syns = brown sauce tbl spoon = erm oh thats lower than i anticpated 1syn!
*goes to find the jaffa cakes later :D

hmm not eaten much SO FAR!
i'm on a 6pm-6am shift wooo.. not! Again tho work from home, so in jammies and comfort of the setee!

b satsuma and narna
snack grapes/ heb weetabix oaty bar.
tea... tbc...
supper (or tea or lunch...)

oh how i'm looking forward to working tonight NOT!

OOOOoooooooooooooooo though
been productive!!!
Bought me a spiral bound notepad.
So far, i've found docs on here/fb so have a list of syn value of tins, shop's version of he's :) go me! failing to prepare is preparing to fail!
I'ma preparing - so I aint'a failing!

ok... sooo 8hrs in.
Been starvin marvin tonight!
Meant to have jacket spuds with something
but couldnt wait so ate them around 6! with hea of cheese slicey.
Then some grapes..
then a banana...
then 2 shape delights yogs 1/2 syn each - but OMG so worth it!
then... erm
oh ish nakey coleslaw, made a batch for the fridge, stuck 2 tbls spoons of hellmans extra light mayo in the bit that wouldnt fit in the tupperware
Got a loosley based tato and leek soup on the hob atm. Tomorrow sorted when I finally wake up - hopefully wayy past mid day!
Oh had some 2xmilka mini bars they weighed 7grams... dunno what the syn value is..
So at least i've had some syns today :D

ok come back to edit caus i'm basically bored!
Am i eating my syn free soup caus i'm bored, or caus i'm hungry?
Bit of both I think tbh.. doing these odd shifts plays havoc.
At least the 800g box of milk tray is still left untouched.
This time last week it wouldve been devoured.

Getting tired now. 2.5hrs to go. hurry up 6am.
This soups a little bland, may add some chilli powder to it. Used my other HeA for some cheese chopped up in chunks in the soup... ooooffff nice! I like!
tore up heb of pitta too and threw it in :D
On about my 6th pint of juice also, cant say i've not had my water intake!

Last edited:
Day 6.

Whooooops...
Slept in till gone 5pm! I so didn't mean to do that!
so.. erm i'm still groggy so hopefully going to bed at a reasonable hour tonight and start afresh tomorrow!
Soo
Had a banana...
Probs going to have some free soup, i'll use he's with the soup.
Oh i dunno totally thrown out now!

ok
narna
weetabix oaty bar heb x1
soup
then
soup with 42g red fat cheese heax1 and asda pitta heb x2
option heax2 +2syns

Not too shabby to say i've not been up a whole day! Got me he's in :)

How good am I?!?!?!?!
Winter fruit loaf toasted filled with cinnamon, the smell filling the kitchen. Tummys growling due to the smell.
Kiddies wolfing down 3/4 slices each.
Mummy.... boils some eggs and grabs a yogurt. :happy096:
Only a LOT impressed with myself. Not even a crumb has passed my lips.
Grabbing a todgin (satsuma) now.
Oh I'm so on it!

Body magic.... Does that include scrubbing the house till your bingo wings ache? Caus that's what I've done today!

Eaten....
Yogurt
Soup - lots of it. That's it do far. Good job its a veg soup lol. Caus I'm not best impressed with how my day looks do far food wise.
oo boiled eggs to snack on had 2

Last edited:
Hi there, well done on your first week. When is your WI?

Just a couple of tips - try and vary your meals a little more to make it a little more exciting, and try to have at least 5 syns a day if you can - that way you're much more likely to stick with it longer as your not bored and/or deprived of anything :)

Hi
Just read your diary, you are doing well, enjoy the journey,
Have you joined a SW team? Will help with extra support and ideas about food, meals etc
BRON

:) ty for your replies
wi is tomorrow, doing it from home, so when i get up (after a wee of course lol)
It will be easier to vary meals this week as the fella is finally joining me on the waggon. He's been doing a good job of getting rid of all the naughties in the fridge/freezer this week.
His last day of eatin rubbish has had a whopping finalé. Dominos.. him and the kids between them 3 large pizzas, garlic bread and chicken kickers? or something. I had none *does happy dance!

Only thing I've joined is the January challenge on here, I've done slimming world on and off for a few years, so know the plan. Well before they fiddle with things (quorn sausages for one!)
Still doesn't stop me being obsessed with reading about it, meal ideas, tips and tricks etc!
Can't wait for him to join me actually - doner kebabbbbbbbbbb mmmmmm was our fave take away cheats recipe last year. Didn't want to make it for just me.

I haven't tried the kebab yet. I have it on my menu for tomorrow. Hoping its good as my OH loves kebabs.

Ty chipmunk xxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm gobsmacked!
In the past 1st week loss is usually 3-4lbs.
Never had one this big! lmao.
(shows how many times i've failed the plan before doesn't it :( )
Updated off my phone the second I got off the scales I was that buzzing!
Also written in my book.
Decided to to measurements once a month, so they are written in there too from when I took them the other day.

Oh i'm utterly buzzing!!!

Ok. Today.
Going to try stuffed pepper with savory rice. Found a multi pack with 2 red peppers instead of 2 green like usual, I was sadly happy about this.
Had a banana so far, only caus this morning was a fail. Go to take the kids to school, flat tyre :mad:
So either - wait a bit and have the pepper early, or - grab some scrambled egg and beans now, decisions decisions!

oooooooo *runs to change ticker!! eeekkkk
:talk017:

Back