Weanio at it 2012.... this is my year!

ok food so far today..
narna..
ww yog
stuffed peppers with savory rice with heA of cheese on- omg how nice!
snacks - pickled onions... lots of, been picking at them for most of today
soup
going to cook some tea now,
Working till 2am tonight, so will need something and seen as 'he's' nabbed the rest of my snacking soup i'll defo have to cook something!

Still feeling fab about my loss :) on a total high

ok dont want any tea- the soup filled me up more than i thought it would, suppose not zizzing it up made a difference.
had heb - weeto bar
other heb - 2 ryvita.. but with 1tbsp nutella (4syns) and 2 marshmallows (1syn each so 2) mushed up melted mixed and GORGEOUS!
proper good for a chocolate fix!!

Last edited:
in ze oven
cheese scones
chick pea dahl loaf...
in ma body... narna and yogurt :sigh: easy grab i guess.
got a busy day today, child2 at the hospital his step dads gonna have to take him caus i have to pick up 3 from school, then hang around for an hr and get 1 after her club.
Then work 6pm-2am. No nap :cry::cry::cry::cry:
fell asleep at about 3-3.15 this morning after work. Couldn't settle atall.
Feel better after making some 'nibbly' food... so i can grab and go sort of thing.

Still following green days atm.
I'm enjoying them so why change it.
Also found some dehydrated soya mince at 99p a box, so gonna try that see if its ok, if so - save me a fortune on frozen veggie mince!
Oh i'm tired :(
Is it 2am yet??

What a manic day!
sooo glad i did that cooking this morning after the school run.
Went to get DS1 from school, took him and fella to hozzie for his eye appt, realised i was early, so went to tesco to find this low syn kala coconut milk i read about.. didnt put ds3 in a buggy.. toooooool!! so missed most of the bargains.
then came back to near the kids school, still too early but too late to go home, so bobbed in lidl, didnt have a quid for a trolly, so was walking round shoving things on the hood of the buggy.
Go school, get ds2, ds3 tantrums as we are not gettind dd yet caus she was at choir...
Me ds2 and ds3 go morrisons for some coconut muller soi can try that korma i read about.
Get a call about DS1's hospital appt- he does need an operation on his eyes :(
Back to school to get dd, then the 4 of us go home, I am due to start work in 45 mins, kids not fed or anything.
Then peoples internet goes off- so i end up having to do other peoples work too, still with unfed kids
And nowwww had the rubbishiest night of all time :( chat bans galore, i'm shattered.
Fella on the setee snoring.
Cant even really remember what I had today, defo 100% on plan tho I know that, lol

Narna, yogurt
snacked before the madness on cheese scone to test it.
got back had the dahl loaf with nakey coleslaw and mayo
then later on had heb barm with hea cheese slices and onion with red sauce and mayo zapped in the micro for 20 secs mmmm
OO had an apple too.
So syns = mayo red sauce
only 1 hea and 1heb today.

Oh - mental note...
dont drink loads of water, then have to spend the day driving around being a taxi
as your bladder may just want to explode.
I needed the loo so bad it hurt! had to make a pitstop at a supermarket en route to the hozzie lol.

right 20mins left at work, then bedtime and u know what i am soo glad i work from home and can not waittttttt for my bed tonight!

ok...
breakfast.. left over dahl loaf and a tato scone.
It was there so I grabbed it!
Got a sw quiche in the oven not made one for eons, soo hopefully it'll turn out ok.
Pasta n sauce, cottage cheese, bit of quark, 3 eggs, herbs etc and yellow pepper, mushrooms and spring onion.

Having a nose through recipes for tea tonight.
I'm off work :eek: which is nice!
So could do something complicated, but nahhhh, i'm mostly feeling soya mince, gravy onions mash and veg! lol.

*licks lips..
i'm a bit addicted to the ryvita, nutella/marshmallow combo....
Well had it more than once this week lol.

Rightio food for today, think i've had my fill now! lol
b-scone/dahl
l- gerkhins/pickled onions followed by a slice of sw quiche, peppers, mush, spring onion, eggs, quark, cottage cheese and a pasta in sauce, oh and topped in chopped toms.
T- dehydrated soya, ok i rehydrated it 1st lol. with onion, mushroom oxo herbs water and bisto (3.5syns for dish i had about 1/3 so say erm 1.5 syn)
mash and asparagus
snack - 2xryvita 1tbsp nutella (4syns) 3 marshmallows (3 syns, and it was too many :( )
HEA - glass of milk
HEB - ryvita
Syns - 8.5

:eek: no fruit and no yogurt today... *thinks.. nopes defo not. But had more than enough veggies to compensate

So far today..
Banana as soon as I bought them while doing the food shop.
Left over sw quiche n l/o asparagus.

yesterday (thurs)
b - narna on the go
l - left over quiche and asparagus
snack - apple
tea - sketti, asda meat free meaballs and some sauce (toms, 2 onions, mushrooms, pepper, cajun spice, oxo, ermmm garlic and something else...) with heA of cheese
snacks - 3 yogurts over the day, ryvita x2 heb + 1tbsn nutella, syns = about 7ish i think all together over the day

Today -
brunch! not gonna be hungry till later
scrambled egg, splash of milk (0.5syn)
2 lm sausages (0 syn)
1 asda meat free burger (1 syn)
half a tin of beans with half a tin of chop tom's mixed in, with lea n perrins.
Onion and mushroom cooked in chicken oxo and water.
oh and 2 slices ww whomeal bread HEB

I needed it! i was ravenous, lol.

yesterday, snacked on fruit and a yogurt.
Didnt really have tea at proper time, was on a 6pm-6am shift.
While working made dahl loaf and a quiche.
When they were cooked had a slice of each with naked coleslaw with 2 tbl spn helmans rf mayo (1syn)
Ermmm not good when you do diary the nextday you forget stuff...

Today, woke at 3pm.
Snacked on dahl loaf and quiche. Thats it so far.
Not decided on what to have for tea as I feel really lethargic today.
I'll think of something.

made seaweed :)
too salty :(
but next time i'll perfect it!
had that as a snack before my tea, well it is veggies :s

Tea today was
tinned sketti, sw chips 2 lm sausages
heA chese 28g, heB 2 slices from a 400g loaf
Syns - had a tea spoon of butter on my bread! spread sooo thinly! whats that without checking book 3??
Going to have a treat of chocolate in a bit, see whats left in the chocolate bowl and i'll check the syns.
Really not hungry atm tho :D

I think level tsp of butter is 2 syns :) It is on my list which is last years I think, but I don't think it's changed.

:D u diamond Toni ty very much :eek: I still had'nt checked for syn value when I came back to do todays diary... *takes bum to naughty step! lol

Sooo today
2xactiva fat free yogs and they've filled me up :confused: Not complaining like..
Ok I am caus I have a vat of leek and tato soup that needs to be gone by tomorrow!

Doing red week next week.. in theory, i'm a bit poo at red weeks as i lurveee my pasta and tatos.
So, i've sketched out a loose meal plan for the week... just need to check what fish we have in the freezer for the fish day! lmao
Brekkies :-
fruit and yog
fry up
cereal/milk and fruit
sausage butty

Lunches:-
salad and meat
scotch eggs and salad
bacon quiche
chicken salad butty
oh, thats it.. i'm sure i can think of a few more..
oo could get some of them syn free tins of stew/steak n stuff...

Teas:-
1-cheesey burgers+celeriac chips and salad
2-fanta chicken+seaweed
3-stew
4-doner kebab
5-cottage pie with swede top
6-sunday dinner type thing
7-and fish... something OR i saw a thing in foil, with all beansprouts and shizzle... may do that instead

all in no partiular order and all subject to change if i change my mind! lol
But I really do need to plan red days in my head.

Weigh in tomorrow.. really nervous about it. My cheeky (yes yes I know its wrong) weigh in said I'd not lost anything the other day. Oh well.. tomorrow is the day.

Also got this 30day shred dvd that everyones raving about, but I'm thinking get a bit more weight off before I do it as the flob will just be shaking everywhere alla homer stylee
xx

2lbs off this week :D:D:D:D

Red week has begun!
no brekkie
Lunch - a whopper!
Beetroot, red pepper, pickled onion, gherkins, cucumber, tomatos erm summink else too but fella is whittering at me!
Also 2 chicken drumsticks cooked in jerk chicken spices *licks lips mmmmm
Oh followed by 2 yogurts as i needed a sweet hit!

Yay. Congrats on the loss!

erm where was my reply i did last night??
*tries to remember what I wrote, lol.

1stly ty Toni :D i'm well made up, dont think i'll do a stonein a month but i'm gonna try lol.

Fooood...
after my whopper of a salad with chicken
snacks of yogurt and apples.
Then chicken and veg soup -
Veg - celeriac, swede, carrots, onion, leek
3 chicken thighs de skinned and boned when cooked chicken fished out, veg and stock zizzed and chicken put back in when shredded.
HEb ryvita and heA of cheese

Then later on proper needed a sweet hit.
So had a scan bran cake, for my other heb
0 syn one, made with grated carrot, sweetner, mixed spice and cinnamon and nutmeg too. Was rather yummy tbf! I put 3 eggs in but that was too many :(

Today - not eaten yet *slaps wrist, had a stressful morning
But got a big lunch coming, going to make a chicken and bacon quiche, have that with salad
Chicken soup for snacks
Then for tea beef casserole type do dah
Got to make enough for Dad as he's babysitting tonight so I can go watch the eldest in a concert.

Ok tummy rumbling not even made quiche yet, time for an apple and some water to settle the pangs for a bit!
xx

What a truly fantastic night,
that young voices choir concert was AMAZING!
That Connie Talbot is far too small to have a voice like that!!!!!
When all the kids sang together, gave me goosebumps and a tear in my eye.

DD never saw us tho :cry: we finally spotted her.
She's kipping at her dads tonight, so I made him make her ring me so I could tell her how amazing and brilliant it was.
She sounded so hoarse bless her. But she had a fab time and THAT is what matters.
Now to stump up 14 quid for the dvd lol.
:( totally skint though and couldnt afford a £5 programme... GUTTED as all kids names were listed in it.
*is a proud mummy today!
Oooo and Dad survived sitting on the youngest, showed his Grandad he has no fear, turned the lights on for him oh and Dad found out that when DS3 scoots off on his scuttlebug, means he's going to raid the kitchen! caus he uses it for a stool - sooo dangerous that boy!
Hope the other 2 boys are ok at their dads :sigh:
I do miss them when they are not here.
BIGGGGGGGGG bonus tho :happy036: no school run in the morning.
Oh.. scrap that just had a phone call!!
DD is a coming homeeeeee!
But ok :happy036: she doesnt have to be in till 10.40am :) woo hoo

Right food
Had some stew, with pickled red cabbage b4 i went.
Came back..
Bellys gonna get ya sorta rumble. So nabbed the last bit of bacon and chicken quiche, while mroe stew was heating up, had it with pickled beetroot and more red cabbage! oh and a bit radomly.. some red fat cheddar lol-only way i could think about gettin my heA in
heB ryvita x2 with chocolate spread on (4syns)

Oooo anddd before I log off -
Made some mini quiches - with ham as a base :eek: They worked, ham was a bit tinged but i recon next time the'll be even better!

Awww, so glad you had a good night :) How old are your kids?

And yummy stew and red cabbage is my favourite!

Dd 8 and a madam!
Ds1 6, suspected adhd so a handful
Ds2 4 the emotional one
Then ds3 he's 2 and don't we know the terrible 2s have hit.
Also in the school hols we have my fellas eldest son he's 5.
At least I get rid of the big 3 to ex h at least once a week lol.

Our house is manic! But I love it lol

Have to say the stew was gorg none left for tomorrow tho :(

Awww, yeah it sounds a bit mad with all those young ones :) I work in a nursery with 0-5 year olds so I love kids, but know how hard they can be sometimes!

defo take my hat off to you!
I couldn't do it, I'm happy atm working for minimum wage :sigh: but from home so I don't need to dress for work!
I did initially want to be a teacher, changed my mind now!
Having this lot totally put me off, plus helping DD with her homework nearly comes to fisticuffs! Don't think I'd have the paitence to look after/teach someone elses kids lmao.

Have to get a proper job soon though, Owens growing up and when he's at school no reason why I can't finally start a career, i'll be what *thinks 33?? ish when he starts most people have done the career and settled down to have kids, I'm going to do it the other way round!

I've got to pull my finger out with brekkies, this just isnt good enough.
End up sorting the kids out (ok only 2 this morn) nip to the shops on the way home, get home then start making lunch etc..
So.. in theory my brekkie was some wafer thin ham:(
But mid day ish - chicken soup.. god i made alot of it! - with the usual chopped up cheese - but with an addition!! ready to eat chicken strips, so chicken soup with extra chicken lol.

My mate gave me an idea for the mini quiches - do them in a cake case, and as i did alot of baking, silicone cases, base of ham, with sausage and bacon quiche mix on top.
Sorta nibbled on a sausage too 1syn skinny lizzie one :eek: they are right nice!
So in 12 mini quiches there are 2 syns worth of sausages...
Fella eated the other 3 and the rest of the bacon. He is a meat feeeeeeeeeeef...
oh and miss piggy here peeled a mini todgin (clementine) for ds3.. he shh shh eww'd it - basically didnt want, so uh oh Mummy ate it.

Also while I was feeling productive, made the doner loaf for tonight.
Sat in the fridge in foil, soakin up them lovely herbs!

Back