Weapons of mass reduction

Pp Lisa told me where you were all hiding :)

Well I didn't get to WI cos of the car breaking down so I weighed myself at my Mums. I had lost 3 1/2 lbs so I was pleased and as her scales are the same as SW I know it's real so that's cool:)

How long is this challenge for weapons?

Xxxx
It's for 8 wks starting with any WI's from tomorrow onwards till 18th July. (sat)

I think you still have to set your target too hun. But it's lovely to have you here. Lisa has done a fab job of spreading the word.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Oo in that case can I go for 14 lbs? Xxx
Are you doing anything fab for the jubilee?

Oh yes, target if 10lbs i think!
Have lots on but will do my best!!

Edit: you already had 10lbs for me!
You reading my mind?? Hahaha

Thank you!

How is everyone doing today? I've been spring cleaning with my OH, I am shattered! Was dripping with sweat, scrubbing floors and allsorts! Just mustering up the strength to have a shower and a late lunch.

Oh yes, target if 10lbs i think!
Have lots on but will do my best!!

Edit: you already had 10lbs for me!
You reading my mind?? Hahaha

Thank you!
Ha Ha I took your target from some other challenge you were going to do. Think you filled it in there before you changed your mind. :D

How is everyone doing today? I've been spring cleaning with my OH, I am shattered! Was dripping with sweat, scrubbing floors and allsorts! Just mustering up the strength to have a shower and a late lunch.
Oh think of all that BM not to mention a lovely clean house. :D

Just been in cashed in my gold OMG £175!!!! Whoop just been on a shopping spree to primark lol bought me n my little girl loads and then we went Starbucks she loves it she has the strawberries and cream :)
Hope everyone is havin a gud day :) the weather is so rubbish!!!
Piccies? :D

Welcome to Katie and Addi :D :D :D

So lovely to see you both here x

I've got the in laws round so am hiding in the bedroom now for a bit of a break! :eek:

I'm thinking about setting an actual target with SW. I have put a provisional one on here of 10st 7lbs as that takes me out of overweight on the stupid chart!! So that's just under a stone away. Any opinions welcome :)

Btw I completely forgot to go to Iceland :( Twill have to be next week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tomorrow I have 13 over for a jubilee afternoon tea to watch the flotilla. It's sandwiches,scones and cakes with tea so I'm going to try and be as careful as poss while still having a sandwich and scone. What are you all up to?Today we went to a village celebration and I managed to dodge all th hot dogs burgers ice creams etc

Not doing anything but relaxing!!!

Anyone see my post about a target and have any opinion?

lsf666 said:

Hey honey.

Is that the weight you would like to be?

I think that's one of the hardest parts of this journey. Being able to tell yourself "at Xxx weight I will be happy and feel right"
Most of us have no idea what it's like to be a certain size or weight.

Can you call target when you reach it, do you have to set it in advance?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Addibelle said:
Hey honey.

Is that the weight you would like to be?

I think that's one of the hardest parts of this journey. Being able to tell yourself "at Xxx weight I will be happy and feel right"
Most of us have no idea what it's like to be a certain size or weight.

Can you call target when you reach it, do you have to set it in advance?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think I can call target when I feel like it but I don't know when I will!!! I'd like to be a size 12 I think. I think I'd look weird at size 10! Last time I was a 10 or 12 I was in school! So yeah I have no idea???

Sorry Lisa I did see your post and wasn't ignoring it but was thinking. Can you not smell the smoke coming out my ears from where you are. :D

Anyway back to the question. I'm assuming that like me you can't remember being a healthy weight as an adult so like me you have gone for the not overweight point on the chart. I always glance at the height and targets for everyones post I read and there's a huge range. Some folk my heightand pretty much the same as your are on here trying to lose a stone and a bit to get to eight something. So they are starting at a weight that's lower than our targets are guessed at. Similarly some have a target thats a stone heavier than you currently are. I think we are handicapped by not really knowing what 10 and a half looks like on us. The target is adjustable anyway so I'd just pick one and see how you feel when you get there. (after allowing your body to get used to the idea)

Then if you like you can adjust it either way I think. You'll be almost there by the end of this challenge too :D

Evening missiles ... Promise I will catch up with everyone soon!

It's Date Night in the Sugar household.. So just a flying visit to say Hi! :)

Have a great Jubilee weekend Ladies!! Xxxx

Back