Weapons of mass reduction

Applekath said:
A pasty on a bap? That's a new one lol or is it good old auto correct lol.

Right ok, so, how tall are you, dress size and body shape? Apologies if it's under your avatar but I'm using the app.

Btw, I still have the most disgusting trumps ever! Not doing a green day for a while ;-)

A pasty barm lol but sum ppl dont know wat barms r and call them baps or bread rolls
Im a size 14's on the bottom and a 16 on top im all belly and boobs skinny legs and no bum!
Im 5ft6.5 xx

Do you have a decent size Dorothy Perkins near you? If so, go there and use their free personal shopper service. I got really upset last year and threw a strop shopping in my own for a party outfit. Saw a poster in the window and went for it. The woman was fab and put me in stuff I would never choose.

Sounds like fifties style prom dress might be an option.

emma_partington27 said:
Yeah i am now had a nice long soak!
Ive eaten a pastie on a bap and a cream cake today :( all because i was feeling sorry for myself after goin in every shop know to man to try on clothes for a wedding and everythin made me look like a tied up sack or father pregnant! :cry:

Glad you pampered yourself x

All will be better tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Ladies, yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Had to be at work for 0600 today and I was still wide awake at 0030!

Hope you've all got lovely things planned for the weekend.

I shall mostly be working but this afternoon I've two parties to attend and out for dinner after work tomorrow. I think it's going to end up being a red day depending on what food is laid on at both events so will just go for free and superfree until then. Tomorrow I'll be taking the big motorbike for a quick get away from work so no temptation of booze! Today I've decided as I don't have to open up tomorrow now I'll have a few gin and tonics but steer clear of the wine :cool:

emma_partington27 said:
Yeah i am now had a nice long soak!
Ive eaten a pastie on a bap and a cream cake today :( all because i was feeling sorry for myself after goin in every shop know to man to try on clothes for a wedding and everythin made me look like a tied up sack or father pregnant! :cry:

Bless ya I can totally relate to how u felt there's nothing worse than going shopping and feeling awful in everything u try on. And as u said its amazing that we always go back to what we think will make us feel better cakes etc when usually they've been a part of what has caused us to feel us the way we do in the first place! I've been there sooooo many times! Hope u feel a bit Better this morning and u will did something that u will look amazing in :) x

Applekath said:
Morning Ladies, yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Had to be at work for 0600 today and I was still wide awake at 0030!

Hope you've all got lovely things planned for the weekend.

I shall mostly be working but this afternoon I've two parties to attend and out for dinner after work tomorrow. I think it's going to end up being a red day depending on what food is laid on at both events so will just go for free and superfree until then. Tomorrow I'll be taking the big motorbike for a quick get away from work so no temptation of booze! Today I've decided as I don't have to open up tomorrow now I'll have a few gin and tonics but steer clear of the wine :cool:

Poor u at work on a Saturday I did used to hate working weekends! But sounds like you've got some pretty good damn plans for afterwards, enjoy your g'n't's :) x

Hey everyone hope u hav all had a fab day xx ive found my dress plus sum more things lol also tried on a dress n the style was perfect just not the colour boo :(
So ive gone coral and im thinking nude bag and shoes!

That sounds lovely x

Harebell Fairy said:
Morning all.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have taken the day off work today. Was supposed to be doin a 5km race up a mountain but can't with my knee. So hubby and I are going hiking instead! It looks like its goin to lash rain but am waterproofed up so hope we will be ok!

Had a very bold day yesterday, finished it with a bottle of wine and a galaxy. Today is a new day. Just finished breakfast of bacon roll and tomatoes so will stay on plan for the day!!

Have a good one all. Xxxx

Hope the hiking went well hf and your day back on plan went to plan :) x

emma_partington27 said:
Hey everyone hope u hav all had a fab day xx ive found my dress plus sum more things lol also tried on a dress n the style was perfect just not the colour boo :(
So ive gone coral and im thinking nude bag and shoes!

Sounds lovely Emma. It's amazing what a different day shopping can bring isn't it. I am looking forward to the day when I go shopping any day and I feel great.

When is the wedding I'm sure your going to look fabulous x

Dress sounds fab. Love coral and nude together.

Yesterday turned into a cocktail party with a cold meat buffet. I 'think' I was pretty good with food but I got hammered on the drinks.

No drinks for me now until next weekend :)

At work today, thankfully hangover free!

jo-85 said:
Hope the hiking went well hf and your day back on plan went to plan :) x

Sounds lovely Emma. It's amazing what a different day shopping can bring isn't it. I am looking forward to the day when I go shopping any day and I feel great.

When is the wedding I'm sure your going to look fabulous x

Next saturday xx cant wait to get dressed up now hehe

Still no PPP??

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Thinking of all the Dads today.Hope you have spoilt your Dad today.

I'm also thinking of those of you who no longer have you Dads, may your memories comfort you x

It's difficult here as my Dad is about but Robert very much misses his Dad on days like this and finds it hard to celebrate. We took roses from our garden to his grave and tidied it up down at the church yard.

This morning was our annual village Pet service at the church. Our cat Horace went but I he growled thorough most of the service and only stopped when he was interviewed with the microphone!

Good luck anyone who weighs on Monday.

Well I have never heard of people taking their pets to a service before lol.

My father is alive but is 'dead' to me as it were. A group of us who don't have dads around for one reason or another went out for dinner and it was lovely.

eek im so bad at posting on here!! sorry girlies! i keep updating my blog but forgetting to catch up on all the posts on here :( me bad

just checked the first page- i'm only 4.5lb away from target ;) heehee. i would LOVE to get that this week....i really would! i've been so good- today was higher in syns but thats ok- the rest have been about 5-7 a day.

completed the race for life today- 5km run- didnt stop, didnt walk! so chuffed with myself!

will try and find time to catch up on all the posts- see how you're all doing- but right now i need to finish off my blog for today and head to bed- got counselling at 11.30!!

big hugs all round xxxx

Morning Lovely Missiles,

Hope you have all had wonderful weekends?!

Here we go again... Good luck Monday Weighers!! :) xxx

Morning lovely ladies
Well done Tanya you did so well thats amazing. Hope u all had wonderful weekends and monday morning isn't treating you too badly.

I'm off for an x ray on my bad hip/leg today and then think I'm gunna go back to work tomorrow I keep waiting for it to be better and I think I could be off weeks if that the case so gunna just risk it and get back and hope I can manage the pain. Sure I'll be fine.

Speak to u all later x

Well done on race for life. I did it last year and jogged the whole lot without stopping in memory of my mum which was amazing as I'm no runner.

Well I'm on the late shift today so planning my food for the week laying in bed watching Frazier lol.

Morning all!

Well done Tanya on your Race for Life, i'm doing it on 15th July and getting a bit worried now!

Jo, hope things improve with your back x

Miss. 3lb a week aka Sugar Plum, you are on a roll now!

Applekath, that was a great idea getting together for the meal out and glad you had a great time.

Here we are, Monday again. Im off to my Aqua class now and coffee after with my friend and then the weekly shop at Sainsbury's.

Whatever you are up to, have a great day!

Well done Tanya! :D

I don't know what's more odd, taking pets to the service or a cat being interviewed!!??? ;)

Have a fab week everyone x

Well done Tanya! :D

I don't know what's more odd, taking pets to the service or a cat being interviewed!!??? ;)

Have a fab week everyone x

Ha ha! It's a very different village we live in where the church isnt that churchy by everyone likes to get together and the pet service is held every year and the aim of the service is to make sure none of the guests eat each other as there was once a close shave with an Irish Wolfhound and a gineau pig called strawberry!

Our vicar is a retired henpecked paediatrician and his wife helps and she is affectionately known to all as Matron! All pets are welcome to the service, it's great fun and all the pets are blessed and interviewed by Matron with the microphone. I was taking both cats with me but i'm sure Humphrey had read the sign on the village notice board as he scarpered first thing on Sunday morning so poor Horace had to go on his own!

There really is no village like ours. We are celebrating the Jubilee in September and having our street party then as we were all too busy in June, thats the kind of place it is! You only have to stand at the bus stop and someone stops and picks you up on there way to and from town! People dont move away and houses rarely come up for sale. The house we moved into was built in 1939 and was owned by the parents of the person we bought off! Sadly, I dont think they had decorated since 1939 either!!!

Back