Weapons of mass reduction

Thanks everyone :)

Fantastic!

Morning Missiles....

Good luck to all Tuesday weighers xxx

Good luck all!

Well I've decided my plan of action is to take my remaining Hols of 4 weeks with sw to firstly see how I get on going it alone (with fab support here of course!) weighing in at boots. Secondly to see if things settle down with our sinking ship of a group!

Had a lovely three course sw meal last night with friends with low cal wine and water. It was fab. Pics are on my diary.

Have a fab day all x

Applekath said:
Good luck all!

Well I've decided my plan of action is to take my remaining Hols of 4 weeks with sw to firstly see how I get on going it alone (with fab support here of course!) weighing in at boots. Secondly to see if things settle down with our sinking ship of a group!

Had a lovely three course sw meal last night with friends with low cal wine and water. It was fab. Pics are on my diary.

Have a fab day all x

Plan sounds good. It's exactly what I did earlier this year - took 4 weeks off. Ended up going back as was getting too relaxed! But you may have more willpower x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. Time will tell :)

I did atkins alone and lost three stone.

At the end of the day though sw suits all life styles, budget etc even though slower, as we all know it does work :)

Well I think I've just annoyed the stand in lady lol. Oh well!

Well firstly last week she tried to charge me for weeks I had to work even tho I had no contact details for either cover lady. I said by text that I felt there wasn't continuity at either of the local groups the old c ran and it's now being split between two ladies and they don't seem to like people flitting between the two and she gave out the 'rules' by flyer last week which got my back up. I was told I can have no more Hols this year. Well that's fine as I'm a shift worker and I can fib if I want to lol. Said that I lived on a tight budget and as recently there has been no group that I felt it wasn't worth it for weigh and go etc and id return after my Hols to see if the group had settled again as if not I'll either do from home or go it alone which the next month will be my tester. Hard to tell a tone by text but she didn't seem happy and questioned what I meant. Y continuity. Trouble is our old c was so great it's hard shoes to fill :-(

Arrrghhhhh just wrote a post and then the app crashed!

Hope all you missiles are ok. I'm good. First weigh in at boots yesterday, so now my stats are wrong on this challenge so apologies for that and thank you to Lisa again for inviting me to join and apologies for not giving it my all!

Feeling good though back in the exercise zone and following plan EE/red. Second jog today and I'm looking forward to it. So far knew ligaments are behaving :)

Well firstly last week she tried to charge me for weeks I had to work even tho I had no contact details for either cover lady. I said by text that I felt there wasn't continuity at either of the local groups the old c ran and it's now being split between two ladies and they don't seem to like people flitting between the two and she gave out the 'rules' by flyer last week which got my back up. I was told I can have no more Hols this year. Well that's fine as I'm a shift worker and I can fib if I want to lol. Said that I lived on a tight budget and as recently there has been no group that I felt it wasn't worth it for weigh and go etc and id return after my Hols to see if the group had settled again as if not I'll either do from home or go it alone which the next month will be my tester. Hard to tell a tone by text but she didn't seem happy and questioned what I meant. Y continuity. Trouble is our old c was so great it's hard shoes to fill :-(
Sounds like your break will be the best thing, let you decide properly and give them time to get their side sorted out.

Arrrghhhhh just wrote a post and then the app crashed!

Hope all you missiles are ok. I'm good. First weigh in at boots yesterday, so now my stats are wrong on this challenge so apologies for that and thank you to Lisa again for inviting me to join and apologies for not giving it my all!

Feeling good though back in the exercise zone and following plan EE/red. Second jog today and I'm looking forward to it. So far knew ligaments are behaving :)
Let me know if you want your stats altered in any way, what are you apologising for it's more social than diet on this thread I think but the extra encouragement of a challenge and support from you own personal group (that's us btw) helps you do what needs doing to get to target. Just look at Tanya, this challenge met and her SW target WOW.

Very true pp thank you :) and yes! Good luck to the thurs weighers :)

Hi everyone! My hormones have been all over the place, so anything could happen on the scales tonight! Having my implant removed on 24th. I was thinking of sitting out the rest of this challenge, and starting up on the next one afresh, but I don't want to give up, so I'm not going to, no matter what those pesky scales say!

Eek! Less than an hour to go!!!!

Back