Weapons of mass reduction

Well done Lisa jade xxx

Thanks :) I am pleased, but I am worried sick about my gran. I just got back from the hospital, she is alot worse. Really confused, on oxygen now, and she was up all night last night screaming for my mum :( I don't feel like having a wedding next week at all!

Well done Lisa :woohoo: :winner: xx
and sorry to hear about your Gran, will keep you all in my prayers :hug99: xxx

Applekath said:
Tremendous!

Anyone just watched hairy dieter?
Mrs E-H said:
Yes I did Kath I am going to be trying the leak thing for lasagne xx
Yeah I watched it too and want that lasagne!!!

lisajade said:
Thanks :) I am pleased, but I am worried sick about my gran. I just got back from the hospital, she is alot worse. Really confused, on oxygen now, and she was up all night last night screaming for my mum :( I don't feel like having a wedding next week at all!
Please don't worry x It could be something simple like a water infection. Wait and see how she is tomorrow. Above all - you are the bride and will have a lovely wedding. Your gran would want you to :bighug:

Well done all the Thursday losers x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies! I'm sitting at home on my own, even the cat has abandoned me, so your thoughs and prayers mean a lot :) worrying doesn't help at all, so I wish it would just stop and free up my headspace for other things. I am going to find the cat and go to bed with him and have a nice cuddle and listen to some relaxation music.

lisajade said:
Thanks ladies! I'm sitting at home on my own, even the cat has abandoned me, so your thoughs and prayers mean a lot :) worrying doesn't help at all, so I wish it would just stop and free up my headspace for other things. I am going to find the cat and go to bed with him and have a nice cuddle and listen to some relaxation music.

Hope it made you feel a bit better and that tomorrow is a better day for you lovely xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow... Some Amazing losses ladies!

I little 1lb for me!

It's my birthday weekend this weekend, I intend getting all my naughty cravings out of my system... Then I am ON IT!! Lol

12 weeks till Florida!!

Have a great Friday ladies and a fan weekend!! Xxx

Morning all! Well yesterday ended badly but today has started exceptionally well!

Yesterday I left work feeling so drained after eleven days straight with a banging head and so lethargic. The run went out the window and in came the buds and the cheesy puffs lol whilst gardening.

Today I've woken up early and just got back from a 4mile/7k run. App said I've burnt over 500 cals. So now to have a good productive day off!

Well done to thursdays losses :D and well done to Cinta for your loss today (it's still 1lb in the right direction)

:bighug: lisajade, keeping everything crossed you get some better news about your nan today

1lb off for me today, which I'm pleased with as there's been a couple of days off plan this week when I hadn't planned my food to take to mum's :)

Morning folks! Just got back from another 4k run. Not sure how I'm managing to shuffle my fat bum around at such a pace but I am lol.

Had wine yesterday and out for lunch today so the running is damage limitation. Off to arundel to meet my friend and really looking forward to it.

Made the asparagus risotto from one of the mags last night and it was yummy!

Have a good weekend all :)

Well done girlies on your fab losses :)

Enjoy your lunch out Apple :)

I fancy the risotto was it easy to make?
Xx

It was lovely mrs. Huge portions too without being too heavy.

Very easy to make. Just don't leave it unattended lol

jayde1148 said:
Evening all :)

Looks like this thread is really going again! I can't keep up!

Found out yesterday I have gallstones so gotta stick to very low.fat eating and no cheating as I don't want the pain I've been having although ive not eaten lots of rubbish so I don't know. Just waiting to see a consultant. Should be good for.weight loss for now lol!

I'm doing a 100% week and hope on.Monday I will have a bumper loss to start off the challenge. Good luck everyone!

I had gallstones in 2008, spent the year prior going to A&E every other month in so much pain just to be fobbed off, one nurse even told me I had a STI!!! Eventually one lovely nurse did a blood test and discovered that I was full I'd toxins as the stones had blocked my gallbladder - I had an inflamed gallbladder, jaundice, acute pancreatis and had to stay in hospital for a month! Once I had my gallbladder removed I eventually got back to normal and can now eat what I want without pain but somethings give me a bad stomach which isn't pleasant! You learn what works for you! No one understands how painful it is!

I'd really like to join this!! I stared SW on Monday 30th July and would like to lose 3 pound a week so 30 in 10 weeks!!!

Serena88 said:
I had gallstones in 2008, spent the year prior going to A&E every other month in so much pain just to be fobbed off, one nurse even told me I had a STI!!! Eventually one lovely nurse did a blood test and discovered that I was full I'd toxins as the stones had blocked my gallbladder - I had an inflamed gallbladder, jaundice, acute pancreatis and had to stay in hospital for a month! Once I had my gallbladder removed I eventually got back to normal and can now eat what I want without pain but somethings give me a bad stomach which isn't pleasant! You learn what works for you! No one understands how painful it is!

Gosh how aweful. I've been to a&e a few times with it over the last couple of years and only now got diagnosed but its been much worse recently. Can't wait to have it out the pain is excruciating!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm determined to stay on track today! Weekends are much harder though aren't they! Keep going and we shall really be pleased by chrismas is our party outfits! This year I will not buy plus size!

Hey all. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far.

Gallstones, wow, that sounds terrible!
Hope you get sorted!

I woke up this morning to the worst menstral cramps I've ever had or known I could have.
Was literally lying on the bed screaming in agony.
Got light headed, dizzy and was sick!
Bumped my head too after falling from being so dizzy.
Was horrendous.
Feeling okay now but won't be leaving the house this weekend for fear of it coming back.
The joys of being a woman.

Well after that I weighed in and have gained 0.5lbs.
Between my birthday meals and my period I think that is okay. Also switched back from calorie counting to SW this week so have been eating more but hopefully I will be loosing next week again.
Pity to start off with a gain but oh well.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back