Weapons of mass reduction

Men have no clue what us women go through do they haha! Hope your both feeling better soon!

I'm wondering if anyone knows wether this would be possible but if I get honey oat or wheat bread at subway - both 9 syns - could I swap this for my hex b and count 3 syns as I don't really eat bread or my hex b's unless I have subway?

Serena88 said:
Men have no clue what us women go through do they haha! Hope your both feeling better soon!

I'm wondering if anyone knows wether this would be possible but if I get honey oat or wheat bread at subway - both 9 syns - could I swap this for my hex b and count 3 syns as I don't really eat bread or my hex b's unless I have subway?

Technically you can't because the bread isn't wholemeal but I know a lot of people use this as a tweak and do it.
Affects different people in different ways.
Wouldn't work for me but does for others. :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks, had a subway club salad bowl with southwest sauce, counted 4 syns, was gorgeous!

Girls, you are all doing brill xI have had a good think about things and I'm the same weight as I was the first week of may. I've been losing and gaining the same half stone. The group i atttend is uninspiring and I'm fed up of waiting all day to be weighed. I've become bored and complacent. I joined exactly a year ago this week and I think it's time for a change a fresh start and some new focus. I have decided to give weight watchers a bash as there is a group near me that starts first thing on a Monday. I think this will help as it will help me stay on track at the weekend and also I can weigh first thing on a Monday so I don't have to wait all day to weigh. I'm not sure if I can stay in the challenge doing ww but I'd like to of you will have me x

Course you can lucid!
Everyone welcomed me doing calorie counting so you'll be more than welcome doing ww.
We wouldn't want to loose you.

You'll have to let us know how you get one with it!

Mmm. Subway salad, good choice!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Serena - I'm sure it's fine for your to join. PPP will be along in a while to sort out the list (it's on the first post) :) Welcome x

Addi - a positively teeny gain after a birthday an a period screwing up your body. I was off work last week with awful pains plus it set off my Crohns too :( Hope you feel better soon :bighug:

Lucia - you're not going anywhere! You stay put please x

Me - I lost 1 lb :D Update the list please PPP :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emma_partington27 said:
Well dun lisa how u finding not going to group?

I do miss it. I miss seeing everyone and getting an 'official' weigh in with someone writing it down etc. I've printed off a sheet so we can write it down but it's not the same.

Other than that it's ok. What I don't miss is the WI night blow outs! Today was a mild blow out. Bagel for lunch and cereal for dinner but it's made me ill:(

lsf666 said:
I do miss it. I miss seeing everyone and getting an 'official' weigh in with someone writing it down etc. I've printed off a sheet so we can write it down but it's not the same.

Other than that it's ok. What I don't miss is the WI night blow outs! Today was a mild blow out. Bagel for lunch and cereal for dinner but it's made me ill:(

Oh dear :( hope u feel betta soon xx im worried if i leave i will end up just piggin out all the time! Im gettin abit bored ov class to b honest it just feels like it takes up too much time but i like the certificates and shinys lol

Evening all :)

Lucia I see no reason to leave this is a group all aiming for one thing and the plan doesnt matter!!

I have succeeded in a 100% Saturday so very chuffed x

Yeh team GB whooped it in the athletics however I've just had an amazing discovery thought I had a long lump on my side when I stood up was very visible I'm the mirror and hubby pointed it out OMG it's a RIB there's one on the other side too !!! I have a visable rib I've never seen my ribs , well apart from on an X-ray lol
Xxxxx

lisajade said:
Thanks ladies! I'm sitting at home on my own, even the cat has abandoned me, so your thoughs and prayers mean a lot :) worrying doesn't help at all, so I wish it would just stop and free up my headspace for other things. I am going to find the cat and go to bed with him and have a nice cuddle and listen to some relaxation music.

Could be a urine infection hun they make the elderly so unwell fingers crossed for her try and relax I know it's hard when it's a loved one xxxxxx hugssss. Xxxxx

emma_partington27 said:
Oh dear :( hope u feel betta soon xx im worried if i leave i will end up just piggin out all the time! Im gettin abit bored ov class to b honest it just feels like it takes up too much time but i like the certificates and shinys lol
Yeah I'll miss awards too. I'd have my 3.5 st one this week if my scales are right.

Minimins does help though without group :)

jayde1148 said:
Evening all :)

Lucia I see no reason to leave this is a group all aiming for one thing and the plan doesnt matter!!

I have succeeded in a 100% Saturday so very chuffed x
Yay. Well done x

tanyaliepins said:
Yeh team GB whooped it in the athletics however I've just had an amazing discovery thought I had a long lump on my side when I stood up was very visible I'm the mirror and hubby pointed it out OMG it's a RIB there's one on the other side too !!! I have a visable rib I've never seen my ribs , well apart from on an X-ray lol
Xxxxx
fab NSV there. I still feel my ribs as they remind me I'm smaller than I was :)

First weigh in, lost 4lbs woop woop x

Tremendo Serena!

Hope you all had a good weekend.

I will need a miracle to have lost any weight this week after the oh so sociable weekend I've had which was fab but hard to stay on track. Hopefully the exercise and being angelic the next three days will give me some damage limitation.

I'm due back at group this Weds and tbh, I'm not relishing the thought of going back but feel I should give the new lady a chance. Really not sure what to do.

Well I started off going to multiquote for everyone but I confess I give up. Got so lost in all the posts so I have just done the updates on the first page.

Welcome Serena. We are now up to and past out quota though so challenge closed to new members I'm afraid. (after Serena of course.)

Well done all you losers. :D:D:D

Given all you've been up to Addi that teeny gain will be history this week.

Of course you can stay Lucia, but you need to post your result for Thursday and I'll then change you to your new WI day. Monday I think. Please confirm.

Other than that we only have results from HF and Mandy to come in for last week.

Here's to another good week of losses all round I hope.

For me though it will take a miracle as I've been out too much and not always (or ever or so it feels) making wise choices. The truth will out tomorrow.

Go Missiles
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

I've weighed in with my new group this morning and whilst it is a gain, I feel really refreshed and motivated and raring to go. PP please minus my figures by 4lbs please as thats the gain since weighing in on my hols.

Hope everyone is good, sorry it's a quick peek here as the kids are on hols and it's a bit frantic!

I've weighed in with my new group this morning and whilst it is a gain, I feel really refreshed and motivated and raring to go. PP please minus my figures by 4lbs please as thats the gain since weighing in on my hols.

Hope everyone is good, sorry it's a quick peek here as the kids are on hols and it's a bit frantic!
I'll do the update in a mo Lucia but knowing you that gain will be history in no time. Hope WW works for you. I'm too much of a wuss to switch I think. It's SW or sw principles all the way for me. Just wish I could stick to it all the time. To say that I get easily misled would be a huge understatement. :D

Back