Weapons of mass reduction

I want in on this one - although I will set a target tomorrow once i've found out how much I've gained in the last two weeks during birthday madness. I would like to get into the 13's by the end of march - I was 14.3 2 weeks ago so hopefully I haven't gained too much! I'm off on holiday to india next week though for 2 weeks so not sure - will keep target fairly low and anything else is a bonus :)
Have a fab holiday hun. :D

Pound off for me. Happy with that :)
Well done Kath. :D

Hello lovelies, hope it's not too late for me to join the Easter Bunnies challenge, been a hectic week and loads more coming up ...Hubby's birthday yesterday, best friends tomorrow, Nieces Saturday and sunday my sister in laws 60th and also her and my brothers 40th wedding anniversary and huge party sat night, but they are away so we have to finalise the party details :eek: I am being good though and still hoping to lose this week, I was ecstatic with my 0.5lb loss last week after my Valentines Day blow out.... but I pulled it back and manged to squeeze a teensy little loss :woohoo:

So I would like to aim for 10lb loss in this challenge, again if I make it great if not then I will have done my best and that's all I can ask xx

Well done girls you are such fantastic losers :winner: and I am so proud to be a part of this group...in my opinion the best on Mini's xxx:hug99:xxx
Well done on your loss Lily and where do you get your energy. :D

1lb off this week :)
Well done Emma. :D

1/2 off this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can someone stick me down for 7.5 to lose please - that would get me nicely into the 13's. I might adjust it when I'm back from India in a few weeks though as I have no idea if I will lose or gain out there :) 10.5 would be ideal but will see if that is possible when I'm back :) well done everyone on losses so far x
Will do M. :D

STS for me :( :( dont know wats goin on at all!
Aw hun don't despair it'll sort itself out if you keep at it. :D

Updates will be done in a sec and we also have a new member, more details to follow I'm sure. :D

*peers nervously round the door* hi all :) I'm Helen, 34, single mum to an 8 yr old girl.I have a shed load to lose but I'd love to join you all and hopefully end the year a load lighter than I started it! I'm lucky enough to have a very supportive boyfriend, who happens to be a former chef but unfortunately doesn't live with us so I still have to cook! :( I'm not the greatest of cooks and still learning the sw way but ive lost a total of 17.5lbs since starting on 7th jan. I do go to group and its the best decision I ever made even though I cant really afford it :( I just dont know why I didn't do it years ago! Recipes, hints and tips are always gratefully received and feel free to ask anything you want to know :)

I'll shush now and let you get on with having a grwat day :D

P.S.I tend to access the site mostly on my phone so apologies for typos and spelling mistakes - I blame my fat fingers! Lol

Oh my god wow amazing loss so far!!! Its taken me months to lose that much haha :) You'll do fine on it, this website is chocka full of info and recipes that have helped me along the way :)

*peers nervously round the door* hi all :) I'm Helen, 34, single mum to an 8 yr old girl.I have a shed load to lose but I'd love to join you all and hopefully end the year a load lighter than I started it! I'm lucky enough to have a very supportive boyfriend, who happens to be a former chef but unfortunately doesn't live with us so I still have to cook! :( I'm not the greatest of cooks and still learning the sw way but ive lost a total of 17.5lbs since starting on 7th jan. I do go to group and its the best decision I ever made even though I cant really afford it :( I just dont know why I didn't do it years ago! Recipes, hints and tips are always gratefully received and feel free to ask anything you want to know :)

P.S.I tend to access the site mostly on my phone so apologies for typos and spelling mistakes - I blame my fat fingers! Lol

Welcome :)

Fab loss so far and I agree - best thing you've done is taking that first step into group :)

My hubby's an ex chef too so he does all the cooking here - you'll just have to learn to cook or invite your bf round more often ;) Hubby's on SW too so that helps :D

Anyway. Welcome again - this is a fab group of missiles x

Welcome helzbelz :)

Its a fab group and you will get some fab support. Huge congrats on your loss so far. And dont think of the amount you have to lose. I have lots to lose too but i take it 7lbs at a time. Its done me ok so far! Down 23.5lbs in 7 weeks. So 3 stone 2lbs in total :)

Its the best decision i have ever made and guarantee it you wont regret it :)

Welcome again xx

Yep I trynot to think about the whole amount, I aim for 2lbs a week and 7lbs a month (i know that doesn'tquite add up but the monthly target is a definite target with the weekly one a bit more flexible) that way I will have lost 6 stone by xmas :)

Thanks for the warm welcome though guys I really appreciate it :)

Just back from a week in the Yorkshire Dales and lots of food and a birthday on Mon so will WI on thursday as the first week for me. Hope thats ok. Aiming for 10lbs on this challenge. I promise to try and be around a bit more this time, girls x

Just back from a week in the Yorkshire Dales and lots of food and a birthday on Mon so will WI on thursday as the first week for me. Hope thats ok. Aiming for 10lbs on this challenge. I promise to try and be around a bit more this time, girls x

Hope you had fun :)

What plan are you following these days?

I'm back on the old SW extra easy but go a bit easy on it IYSWIM!

Welcome again Helen - I'll update your totals etc in a mo. Looking forward to following your progress. :D

Hope you had fun. I'll add your total in a sec. :D

Anyone doing anything exciting today? I spend most weekend's at my boyfriends whilst my daughter is at her dads. My bf recently got a 1 yr old staffie who is currently sat on my feet keeping them nice and warm! Lol but it does mean plenty of body magic as he needs loads of walks :)

Welcome to the group!! :)

Welcome back from your hols Lucia... Your pics in FB looked wonderful! Looks soooo relaxing! Xxx

Awww I love staffies :)

He's gorgeous but unfortunately I seem to be highly allergic! Still I can cope with a runny nose and itchy eyes lol!

So, I have a question for you all - I'm currently defrosting some chicken drumsticks and want to coat them in something to make them all yummy when I cook them, I have a few ideas and recipes I've found but I was wondering do any of you do this? and if so what's your fave thing to put on them? (Currently I'm torn between jerk seasoning, plain ole paprika or a recipe my friend sent me from the old sw books)

He's gorgeous but unfortunately I seem to be highly allergic! Still I can cope with a runny nose and itchy eyes lol!

So, I have a question for you all - I'm currently defrosting some chicken drumsticks and want to coat them in something to make them all yummy when I cook them, I have a few ideas and recipes I've found but I was wondering do any of you do this? and if so what's your fave thing to put on them? (Currently I'm torn between jerk seasoning, plain ole paprika or a recipe my friend sent me from the old sw books)

We had our version of KFC tonight.

image-4031526590.jpg

We used wm breadcrumbs (HEB) and seasoning. We also used egg and a little flour (synned). It was yummy :D

We had our version of KFC tonight.

View attachment 80516

We used wm breadcrumbs (HEB) and seasoning. We also used egg and a little flour (synned). It was yummy :D

Ooooh KFC - sounds good! Is that the recipe thats on here in the recipes section? with bovril paste (I think!) and various herbs? Did have a look at that one but wasn't sure if that'd be nice or not - but might give it a go now! Looks yummmmm

Ooooh KFC - sounds good! Is that the recipe thats on here in the recipes section? with bovril paste (I think!) and various herbs? Did have a look at that one but wasn't sure if that'd be nice or not - but might give it a go now! Looks yummmmm

No. We tried the bobtail one and we found it way too salty!

We did it the old fashioned way, flour (synned), egg, wm breadcrumbs with seasoning, then bake. The wm bread can be a HEB or synned :)

Bobtail lol

Back