Weapons of mass reduction

Here you go. You put it to your own music and it tells you when to speed up and slow down. Honestly it builds you up very slowly.

image-751787009.jpg

Oh I know - its just kinda annoying when one week you do the same as you did the week before and get a lb loss compared to a 5.5lb loss - its weird. I mean I know you won't get huge losses every week and chances are that the smaller loss this week is sort of to make up for the fact I had a huge loss last week but it is a little disheartening when I've been as good this week as I was last week and not got anywhere near the same loss. Guess its something I have to get used to, just wish it didn't affect me as much when I get the smaller losses.

Oh I know - its just kinda annoying when one week you do the same as you did the week before and get a lb loss compared to a 5.5lb loss - its weird. I mean I know you won't get huge losses every week and chances are that the smaller loss this week is sort of to make up for the fact I had a huge loss last week but it is a little disheartening when I've been as good this week as I was last week and not got anywhere near the same loss. Guess its something I have to get used to, just wish it didn't affect me as much when I get the smaller losses.
I know it's tough when it's so erratic but it's all going in the right direction. You should have a look around on the threads for someone with picture of a pound of fat, it puts things in perspective for me when I see it. Or try packing up groceries to the weight you have lost and try going for even a short walk carrying it, or climb some stairs while lugging it about. Really brings it home to me. :D

Well we did have bags in group the other week made up to half a lb, a lb and 2lbs but I didn't get a chance to feel them, but it might be worthwhile doing that just so I can see - thanks for the suggestion :) I know someone at group has a big bag with all her weight thats shes lost in, in the form of bricks/rocks and every so often she picks it up to remind herself what it feels like to carry round that extra 2 stone (think shes lost just over 2 stone but I think she does it in half stone increments) I have to say when they do that on the Australian Biggest Loser I think it'd be a fab thing to do but I really don't want to pick up 1st 10lbs again! lol

I pick my German shepherd (my weight loss) and try and walk round her, it's not happening lol

Back