Weather????

tootsie

Silver Member
Whats the weather like where you are?????

Im in Surrey, cold, wet, windy and sleet!!!!

Essex is Very very windy and raining.

Sussex - throwing it down, windy and freezing! Was going to either go swimming or the gym, but I haven't even made it out of my jammies yet! Have just put another jumper on!

West Midlands - lashing down with rain and really blustery this morning, now just very windy

East Sussex - blowing a hooley and lashing down. Lovely!

SNOW!!! Hoping to be snowed in tomorrow - so no school!!!

I'm in Lancashire and we had massive hailstones at 7am immediately followed by rain that you just couldn't see through and the weathers just stayed mad like that all day - had snow for a bit, more hail, and windy as anything.

Chucking it down earlier today, in sheets, and lots of wind. I can tolerate ANY weather, but I really do not like the wind!!! Sounds calmer outside...haven't looked out yet.

I have to drive out to our bike meet tonight - hope its not blustery then. I hate driving in the rain at night. WOuldn't be so bad if I could see. ;)

I wish it would snow.

Still blowing a gale here, can hear it rattling round and it's whooshing down the chimney.

I'm in West Sussex and it's blinking cold! Can't see if it's raining or windy as it's dark!!!!

In Cov..... howling a gale most of the day, raining on and off and a massive hailstorm late morning..... hope it don't snow I'm off out to town Saturday night and I don't want to have to wear me wellies.....lol

Back