• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



website address?

#3
Aah just wasnt sure that was the right one as it seems to be selling weight loss and boob enhancing pills too! Lol x
 

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
#5
Starlight, any chance we could have a sticky with some of the key info on it as everyone seems to find this forum and asks the same things? I'd be willing to put something together for it with the key points if it were possible.
 
#6
I read a post somewhere on here that the new owners who bought the website had to honour a previous contract to purchase X amount of pills that the previous owners had agreed to etc, but once they have honoured the contract and sold the stock they are not going to be selling them. I know the site has changed a lot over the months I have been purchasing from it. They used to have loads and loads of diet pills and patches etc when I first found the site x
 
#7
BordersGirl said:
Starlight, any chance we could have a sticky with some of the key info on it as everyone seems to find this forum and asks the same things? I'd be willing to put something together for it with the key points if it were possible.
Absolutely. If you want to put it together then pm me. I'll make it a sticky x
 
#8
girlsbig98 said:
I read a post somewhere on here that the new owners who bought the website had to honour a previous contract to purchase X amount of pills that the previous owners had agreed to etc, but once they have honoured the contract and sold the stock they are not going to be selling them. I know the site has changed a lot over the months I have been purchasing from it. They used to have loads and loads of diet pills and patches etc when I first found the site x
I hope that's the case. I quite fancy some of the bars but at the moment I just wouldn't consider buying anything from them because of the extras they sell
 
#9
Impressed so far!

I have just started S&S and have been impressed with the service and products.

I previously did CD, but the cost of the products made it impossible to do again. I was worried that S&S products being cheaper would not be as nice, but the things I have had so far are lovely, especially the caramel shake! The lemon bar is great when you have a sweet craving.

If the products are good, the right price, and most of all work, then the other "odd" bits on the website dont matter to me.

The fact that they sent me two samples to try, before I ordered was also a really good idea.
 
#10
I have just ordered 2 samples. On cd at the moment but desperate for something savoury and don't like the soups so this may be worth a go x
 
#11
batlo8 said:
I have just ordered 2 samples. On cd at the moment but desperate for something savoury and don't like the soups so this may be worth a go x
Hey I was on Cambridge too n also wanted more and cheaper variety! So far I prefer the Cambridge shakes to the slim n save (of which I've tried hazelnut, vanilla, strawberry and chocolate - strawberry being the only one I'd reorder). The slim and save porridge is pretty good but theres not the apple and cinnamon or maple and pecan options! I hated Cambridge soups so didn't order slim n save soups but I ordered spaghetti and cottage pie - cottage pie was exactly the variety I needed and warmed me up so highly recommend! And I'm trying the spaghetti later! Also the bars are fine. Anyway let me know how you get on xx
 
#13
Lara1986 said:
Hey I was on Cambridge too n also wanted more and cheaper variety! So far I prefer the Cambridge shakes to the slim n save (of which I've tried hazelnut, vanilla, strawberry and chocolate - strawberry being the only one I'd reorder). The slim and save porridge is pretty good but theres not the apple and cinnamon or maple and pecan options! I hated Cambridge soups so didn't order slim n save soups but I ordered spaghetti and cottage pie - cottage pie was exactly the variety I needed and warmed me up so highly recommend! And I'm trying the spaghetti later! Also the bars are fine. Anyway let me know how you get on xx
Ooh thanks for the insight :) let me know how the spaghetti is xx
 
#14
Products

I did CD before and really liked the Banana and Butterscotch shakes.

I ordered a selection of S&S products and other than the Red berry one lacking a bit of flavour, the caramel and banana varients are nice. I tried the Spag bol tonight and it was small(!!), a bit like a cross between a soup and noddles, but nice. A change from soup and ideal for a cold soggy day.

I even think the soups - veg and Chicken are okay too and better than CD as I found them very salty.
 
#15
Tried the spaghetti tonight I liked it but like the cottage pie more! Bear in mind I am on day 20 so a small change in flavor right now is amazing to me lol
 


Similar threads