Wedding anniversary advice

autumnbabe

Gold Member
Its our 1st wedding anniversary at the end of July and I want to do something special in the day time. We have booked to go out in the evening to our favourite place.
But what could we do in the day time that isn't going to cost a fortune.!( out side the house )

Could you visit the place you got married or a place you used to visit on your dates and take a picnic?

We got married in our local church. And after went to Rome on our honeymoon. (wish I could afford to make a surprise trip for him)
As for picnics, we tend to do this at least once a month. But love your ideas.

I did think about tell him we are going to Whitby for the day. But we wouldn't be back till late. And we are looking forward to our meal. Although. We could take a picnic to Chatsworth house on the Sunday (which is our anniversary) and we are going for the meal saturday. Good thinking Sarah.

I just prompted you, you came up with the idea.

Lol. I have put it in my phone so I don't forget. But I'm all excited now. Fingers crossed the Sun is shining.!

Thanks emsie, yes we would do it alone. (all our girls are teens so we done feel we have to take them everywhere with us now !! Which is great as they find us embarrassing.!! Lol)
Not sure about museum though we live quite away from the cities. Where they would be. But great idea.!

Book a massage together.
Go for a picnic.
Afternoon tea in a nice hotel.
Go to a theme park/zoo for the day.
Get a free hotel leisure pass and use all the facilities, spa, steam room, pool, massage, etc xxx

Yes we have quite a few, that's why I had planned on a picnic at chatsworth house. We both love it there. We also have Hardwick hall close to us. But think we cretinjmg to chatsworth.!

Back