Wedding Day is looming, dress is size 12 and right now verging on a 16! HELP!!!

trust me, it'll be worth it for the pert arse in the end ;)

.. Um, technically I haven't started yet, so not much to report.. although had to make the gutting decision to put our wedding off until 2015 yesterday. Feeling pretty cheesed off right now.. in the form of fish and chips. *hangs head in shame*

OH parents are unsupportive and have convinced him to wait. (obviously its a bit more indepth than that but that's more or less it!) im just on one massive binge that I can't snap out of. .despite feeling gross about myself!

so im going to live vicariously through you! tell me all about the big day!

Aw that's such a pity chic, but it'll soon fly in x
I'm doing fab just 3/4lb to hit the 11's now at the minute, so looking forward to seeing the 10's after that. 3Rd time bk at slimming world but for the first Time I feel like I can do it! I'm totally ready and determined and my fiance is eating the SW menu with me which is def a major help.

yay!!! you a kicking ass! my first goal will be to hit 11.5 st for sure. whats your favourite meals atm? xx

I'm filling up on syn free chilli con carne, chicken Curries, stir fries grilled pork chops, steaks slimming world chips and salads etc... Its great. I have a tefal actifry for my chips and its amazing just throw in the chips with a spray of frylight and they come out beautiful and crispy.

actifrys are so quick! I had one years ago but it was faulty and I ended up taking it back and buying all sorts as we moved into our first house and needed boring stuff like a microwave and ironing board..ive never justified buying another..but par boiling potatoes is pet hate lol

going to make a list of meals! x

Yeah having the right things in the house is a must to keep at it chic. Fry light is the best find ever, amazing

Omg can't believe it! Jumped on the scales this morning and they actually said 11's instead of 12's. I am so proud of myself right now! Goodbye forever 12! 10's I'm coming to get you :)

Welcome to the madness chic :) I'm hoping I can continue to have good news for ye. Lol How you getting on so far?

Not to bad chic been very slow recently and getting a bit disheartened. Been having problem with my bowels last week and now on star week this week so I'm just putting it down to that and hoping it will pick up again after this week. Still moving slowly downward though so at least I'm moving in the right direction :) at 11st 10lb today

Back