Wedding first dance songs

I always think Angels is totally inappropriate for a wedding song (sorry guys!). I think I have my choices down to 'Incidentals' by Alisha's Attic and 'Have I Told You Lately' by Van Morrison.
I'll have to see what my other half thinks of them though.

For our first date we went to see Four Weddings and a Funeral so the song was 'Love is all around' - a wonderful day and a wonderful 12 years xx

we had "i dont want to wait" by paula cole x quite of apt given we had only been together 8 months when we got married! lol
( and still happily married 4 years on )

I would like " All My Life" by KC and Jo JO. or "Rule the World" by Take That :)

I went to a friends wedding... when we walked into the reception, the music playing was Roxette 'It must have been love, but it's over now..." - hang the DJ, as Morrisey would say!

I would like 'amazed' by lonestar, although OH has other ideas!

Ha - I started this thread a couple of years ago and here I am getting married in 6 months! We're having Journey 'Dont stop believing' x

rainbow said:
Ha - I started this thread a couple of years ago and here I am getting married in 6 months! We're having Journey 'Dont stop believing' x

Haha how weird must that be for you!! Love your song choice, hope you have an amazing day! x

Thanks, its quite exciting. I'm having Heartland 'I loved her first' for the dance with my dad. If you dont know the song listen to it - its lovely (but it makes me cry!) x

rainbow said:
Thanks, its quite exciting. I'm having Heartland 'I loved her first' for the dance with my dad. If you dont know the song listen to it - its lovely (but it makes me cry!) x

I don't know it but am now intrigued! Will go and have a listen! x

Back