Wedding Flowers

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hi
I run an ebay business selling wedding flowers and since joining Minimins i have been offering brides in the LT forum discount of wedding packages! Just found this sub forum so thought i would spread the word.
We sell v high quality artifical flowers and have been working within the floristry industry for over 10 yrs
We sell Swaroski table diamonds, tiaras, all types of wedding bouquets and acc
Please fell free to browse my shop
eBay UK Shop - Passion-Wedding-Flowers: Corsages, buttonholes, shower bouquet
Please mention minimins before ordering and the 12.5% discount can be applied to full wedding packages xx
Good luck with all your plans:D

I'm getting married next year and have had a look at your site. Will defo be in touch near the day.

Thanks

Thats fab...look forward to it xxx

OOOOH I'm so glad I've seen this!!!! I'm getting married in April next year and I rather think we deffo need to talk!!! LOL

I'm wanting hot pink gerberas as a theme for my bridal bouquet and love the wrist corsages for the bridesmaids!!!

Oh and I'll need buttonholes too!

Very excited now! LOL!

xxxxxx

No problems hunni we have a fab collection if you look on the first page of the shop the bride is carrying a bouquet made by us and its my favorite one...she looked stunning drop me a PM and i can do you a qoute! Also, if there is anything you don't see that you need just ask (we can either design it for you or i haven't had time to list it (seem to be running behind with listing things at the min, spending tooo much time on here haha)
xx

Back