wedding in 8 weeks - need to lose half a stone

lauryloo

I can do this!

I don't want to lose too much or my wedding dress will be too big but i need to get back on plan and get a stone off in total!

Back to class tonight after a week off for moving house and not eating a single home cooked meal or anything healthy, so expecting a wee gain!

You can do it! Focus on the wedding and it should help to stay on plan. Post if you're tempted and we'll try and sway you to the good side. ;)

I am sure you will be just fine hun, just remember that all that moving was exercise so you mightn't of had a gain at all. Good luck for class tonight x

I would say don't stress yourself out! Moving house is stressful enough let along adding in a wedding on top of that. You already have too much to think about so eat healthily but don't tie yourself in knots about losing weight before the wedding. After all half a stone here or there isn't going to make you happier or healthier on the big day.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Thanks all - i only put on 0.5lb which i was really happy with :) I have time now to stick to plan and cook again so hopefully i'll get this wee bit of weight off easy enough before the wedding.

OH managed to lose 1lb - the git! haha

Back