ProPoints Wedding shoes and weight loss blues

cherrybomb-xo

Hi everyone, I'm new to this part of Minimins but definitely not new to Weight Watchers. This is roughly restart #48293!

I did really well on the Discover plan when I was 18 (2008), I lost 35lbs and then put it all back on again due to sheer laziness. I then rejoined to try out the ProPoints plan when I was 22 and slowly lost 3 stones, taking me to the 12-stone bracket. It would have been faster but I finally asked out my now-fiance after two years of dancing around the issue (never have I been so tense while waiting for a reply to a text!) so there were many, many dinner dates to be had in that time :D I then gained back most of the weight I lost when I moved from Edinburgh to Glasgow to live with him due to stress eating and all the holidays we insisted on booking.

I struggle daily with binge eating disorder, anxiety and OCD. For over a year now I've been bouncing around the 14st bracket and the scales even hit 15st at new year for the first time in almost three years. That was a shock which pushed me to attempt a VLCD meal replacement diet, which shifted half a stone very quickly but it wasn't sustainable for me. I've been trying to count calories but I get so obsessive - when you're weighing out lettuce leaves it's really time to have a word with yourself!

This morning I re-opened my online tracker, I threw my bathroom scales in the bin and I got my starting weight in Boots. I am resolving not to weigh myself again until 1 June, which will be tough for an obsessive daily weigher but I need to focus on what I'm putting into my body instead of the numbers on the scale.

Day one. Again. Here I go...

Day 2

Yesterday went well, food was on point and I managed an hour of bootcamp plus a twenty minute walk each way across town. I woke up feeling motivated but today is one my long days (I work 9-5 but also attend college 6-9pm on Tuesday and Thursday nights) so I need to avoid the 3pm sugar slump! Plan for today:

B: 50g overnight oats with stewed apple, coffee
L: Chicken salad with feta cheese, 2x boiled eggs and an olive oil dressing, 2x clementines, yoghurt
D: Kerry LowLow chicken tikka masala (college night dinners are usually of the "ping" variety!)
S: Banana

32/31PP
41/49 remaining

I'm getting my diary back up and running today, looking forward to seeing your progress!

Back