wedding tomorrow...

I am going to a friends wedding tomorrow - it feels like its going to be my big reveal cos hardly anyone has seen me since I started LT - and im going to be wearing my new dress... eeek! I really hope I look ok...

I just went to m&s and got a body suit for under my dress... I am such a disaster I havent done anything in the fake tan department - no prep stuff or feck all!

One of my nails has broken as well so i have to go and get that fixed soon - why is being a girl and getting organised for things like this so much hard work???

I decided though im going to wear boots with my dress - my mum and friend botht think it looks best with boots - so im relieved cos at least only my knees will be on show! lol

So this is the dress i picked (please note this is on a very tall super model - i am 5ft and deffo not a model! lol )

31303_rw_l.jpg

This dress actually is actually just above my knee! lol How wee am i?

Hey hun. The dress is gorgeous and I bet you will look gorgeous in it! Make sure you get pictures for us.

On the tan front - I use Dove moisturiser with a hint of tan in it. It's great and works in 4 hours. Get to the shop now. LOL

I bet ya really excited - i would be. Everyone will be so surprised to see what you've lost. I hope you have a great time - and no upstaging the bride!! xx

Wow, that dress is GORGEOUS hun! I truly love it. You are gonna knock em dead, for sure. We deffo need piccies of you all glammed up, so don't forget. Have a fab time. x

Have a great time Julz, wait till you see peoples reactions, you will be floating on air!! Dress is just gorgeous..like you!! Get exfoliating, moisturising and tanning!!! Lets know how you get on!! xx

Julz - what you gonna do for eating and drinking? are you coming off for day? Sorry if you have already said

Luv Trish

only asking cos I got my brother in laws wedding coming up and dont know what to do for the best.xxx

I dont think anyone will notice if you dont have a tan hon but Dove tan gunk works wonders, i think they will be thinking WOW at the new thinner you! just go in there knock em dead .. but remember not to upstage the bride lol

you will look fab, post piccies please!

What ARE you like missy!!?!?!!!!!! Just a thought, but, if you are wearing knee length boots and the dress nearly comes to your kness why not wear tights or stockings? As it will be bearly noticeable! and never mind looking ok..... you WILL look chuffing amazing xxx

you will look gorgeous Julz have a great day and enjoy showing off your new figure x

hi ftb, wow... i seen the price of that oufit you had on a thread last week... that would keep me going in LT for ages..lol..

Your an expensive chick you are!!!
Anyway have a great day tomorrow and don't forget to shake that booty on the dance floor..xx

lol thanks philip - :) im not too keen on sober dancing though - usually like a few drinks to loosen me up! ps the dress was in sale so got some off! :D

good luck 2moro for ur weigh in! u going to have a good one i can feel it in me bones! :) xxoxoxoxo

That is a rather nice dress!!! and yes, piccys please, we love piccys!!! have a fab time, are you sticking to LT 2moro?
T x

On the tan front - I use Dove moisturiser with a hint of tan in it. It's great and works in 4 hours. Get to the shop now. LOL

Totally agree, the Dove stuff is fab and looks dead natural. However, it also makes you smell like you've wee'd all over yourself!

The smell will totally clash with your perfume ;)

The dress is absolutely gorgeous, and no doubt you'll look an absolute stunner in it!

Have a fab time and I hoppe the bride and groom have the wedding they've dreamed of x x x x

Hey - i tried dove and jonstons in the past - i cant stand the smell - i never sleep - im just about to put some he-shi on now... i love it - so easy to put on and no smell...

i did veet on my legs earlier - so wanted to give them time to recover - man that stuff smells!

I got a hair dressers appointment at 9am in the morning - my camera is broken - have a phone i could use it i suppose.... omg i hope i look ok girlies - im nervous! lol

Im going to stick to LT tomorrow - Im so close to goal - just 15 pounds to go and ive come this far - i dont want to do anythin that will stop me from getting to my goal - i am happy that i can go tomorrow and feel good about myself - and once i get this last stone off i am going to feel awesome... ill just stay focused on that and have a good day anyway...

maybe bag a man - who knows? lol

xoxo

Am with you on the close to goal thing, everything is temptation at the moment:(, but the 11lbs away is what keeps me going! Well done on sticking tomorrow:D, you'll feel great for it too!
T x

Have a great day tomorrow Julz.

You are going to look stunning in that dress - I bet you get some awesome reactions from others.

Well done for sticking to LT, I'm off to a barbeque tomorrow and I have to supply the desserts. I shall be sticking to LT too, I've come so far and still have so far to go to risk mucking it up for a cheesecake!

x

Won't the FM boots restrict your ability to jump up and catch the bouquet? Perhaps basketball shoes would be a better bet?!?!?

I bet you'll look damn fine! Have a great day. xxx

Go for it! I can't wait until I can do something like that.

I'm going to get myself a dress and set a date.

Have a great day!

Oh Julz hun you are going to look stunning and I am so excited for you and your big reveal, I bet you leave them all speechless!! Have a wonderful wonderful day and don't forget to report back with pics xxxx

hey...

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:
Won't the FM boots restrict your ability to jump up and catch the bouquet? Perhaps basketball shoes would be a better bet?!?!?

I bet you'll look damn fine! Have a great day. xxx

Does FM stand for F*&k me Boots? Hmm... what is it with men and boots? Boots really seem to get men going... lol so weird.

Thanks anyway scaz ;) lol xox#

Oh Julz hun you are going to look stunning and I am so excited for you and your big reveal, I bet you leave them all speechless!! Have a wonderful wonderful day and don't forget to report back with pics xxxx

Oh oh oh!! I just back from hair dressers... applied a bit more fake tan to the old face, neck and chest, so sitting here having my wee shake waiting for the tan to settle before I go and get ready.

Feels weird to be dressing up - as I have avoided at all costs events of any kind due to my fatness - so just hope I look nice and feel great! :)

I hope to get some pics for sure - dont know how - but im sure i will manage something! lol x

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR REALLY KIND WORDS - YOU ARE ALL STARS! LOVE U ALL!

:party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048:

Back