Morning!

Well food for yesterday was ok:

Seeded roll with spread and jam
Boots sandwich, snack a jack, coconut alpen bar
Steak and cheese pizza, mini callipo

Days total: 1727

Food for day is going to look like this so far:

Breakfast:
2 smoked bacon, 2 scrambled eggs, roasted tomatoes (385)

Lunch:
TBC

Tea
2 belly pork with something!!

Morning hun! Woooo, well done on the fabulous loss! :D:D For half a week that's a fabulous loss!

Have fun with the kettlebell hun...I've been going to kettlebells for about 18 months and it's really good fun. I bought a DVD so that I could keep up the routine at home and it's very similar to class, I'll try to find a link for you xx

Here's a link..

Kettlercise Just For Women Vol 1, 2 Disc DVD Set - Ultimate Kettlebell Fat Loss Program:Amazon:Film & TV

I know it's expensive, but it's a good investment if you're going to be doing kettles for any length of time. What weight did you get hun? Xx

Morning hun!

I got a 4kg is that about right? I am not very strong lol. Money bit tight at the moment so going to give some utube videos a go see if I like it, then if I think I will stick at it, may well purchase your suggestion!

Do you enjoy going to a class? How long would you suggest a good workout is with them? xx

Morning!

Yeah we all started on a 4kg, so that was probably a good idea. I do really enjoy going to the classes, and for me I find I'm far more motivated to do it if I have somebody on at me not to slack off, haha!

I think our whole routine lasts about 45 minutes, but she makes sure we warm s for at least 5 minutes before and cool down with lots of stretches at the end. Be warned though, you won't be able to sit down properly for about 3 days after you first do a full routine, lol! :D xx

Evening!

I have been HUNGRY today! Lol

Breakfast
2 Bacon, 2 eggs scrambled with roasted cherry tomatoes (385)

Lunch
Dolmio pasta pot
Medley bar (440)

Tea
Belly pork with butternut squash (729)

Snacks (474)
2 toast with a banana
Mars ice cream

Total 2028 oops!

Evening!

Today has been a busy day, we were up and down to Tritton Road to get some paint for our bedroom, up to next to return a top, down to debenhams to spend a voucher before it ran out then home via co-op for a few bits. Then we had a quick lunch and did 2 hours gardening. Just tried to cook out tea and our oven has done something funny. It tripped the fuse, so we turned it back on, but now the oven won't get to heat but the grill works? Weird!

Food for today has been ok and been quite active too:

Breakfast
2 bacon
2 asda white bread with spread (490)

Lunch
Squarish wrap with tomato puree, red onion, cheese and ham done under the grill
Galaxy cookie slice (452)

Tea
Breaded Chicken breast
Mccain wedges
1/2 Tin asda spaghetti (767)

Total calories: 1709

Exercise: 722 (30 mins walking up and down tritton road and 2 hours gardening)

Hi,

Food sounds lovely for yesterday!

Is it your house or rented? Can someone look at the oven? Don't imagine you'll manage for long without it!

Eugh Monday! Hope you survive! X

Weird oven! Here's hoping you get it fixed soon!

Lunch sounds yummy (spesh the galaxy cookie part!). If you were up and down triton road, you weren't too far from me! I live just behind the retail park, near the sorting office :D

Hi,

Food sounds lovely for yesterday!

Is it your house or rented? Can someone look at the oven? Don't imagine you'll manage for long without it!

Eugh Monday! Hope you survive! X

Hey honey,

Yeah house is rented need to ring landlord. My mum (and from googling) it sounds like the element has gone!? I have had to clean it tonight before he can come through, lol it took ages and was GROSS!!

How has your day been? Thank god monday is over!! xx

Hiya chick!

Yep oven needs to be fixed, we have fajitas tonight so was able to do that on the hob. I just been cleaning it before landlord comes lol it was icky!

Yes we were up and blooming down tritton road, we must have done a couple of miles lol. You will have to let me know if you fancy a coffee some time and we can put faces to names!

xx

Hiya chick!

Yep oven needs to be fixed, we have fajitas tonight so was able to do that on the hob. I just been cleaning it before landlord comes lol it was icky!

Yes we were up and blooming down tritton road, we must have done a couple of miles lol. You will have to let me know if you fancy a coffee some time and we can put faces to names!

xx

Stack this was for you I forgot to do the reply thingy!! :copon:

Evening!

Well I am glad Monday is over, only 14 more working days until a week off!! Hurray!! My day started with a colleague having a go at me for no reason. He hasn't been well and has been extremely snappy at people but not a great start to the day, especially when the issue was not my fault at all. I was good though and didn't bite, just sorted it out and kept out the way!

Anyway food for today has been ok:

Breakfast
2 toast with spread and a banana (336)

Lunch
2 white bread with spread and 2 sices ham
Alpen bar and fruit fingers (mango, pineapple and melon) (373)

Tea
Chicken fajitas with discovery tortilla, spice and salsa (817)

Exercise: 1 hour vigorous cleaning and scrubbing of oven (283)

Total calories: 1591

Yuck to cleaning the oven! Worst job in the world, ever. Normally hubs job in this house, but even then it doesn't get done often enough!

I hope you got an apology from your colleague? You should be getting one tomorrow if not today!

My day wasn't too bad. Work was ok, and the girls have behaved tonight, so win win really! X

Morning all!

Well daily weigh showed 1lb on this morning :( boo! So going to try and get off the bread again. Had a lovely breakfast of special k with sliced fresh strawberries and blueberries, yum! Got a ham and boiled egg salad for lunch and not sure for tea yet! Hope I can get my 1lb this week, would love to get more and get under 14.10 though.Have to see how things go.

Have a good day everyone! xx

Evening all! Ohh another long day :( 13 working days to go until holiday!!

Food for today:

Breakfast
45g special k with 175ml skimmed milk, strawberries and blueberries (257)

Lunch
Salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, 2 slices ham, 2 boiled eggs, 2 E.L Laughing triangles and 1btsb mayo (366)

Tea
Sainsburys Giovanni Rana - Tortelloni Rich Italian Bolognese, 190 g half pack
Home made tomato sauce (passata, onion, yellow pepper)
(469)

Snacks
2 Alpen bars
Tall Starbucks skinny latte
(314)

Total: 1406/1670

Morning!

Hump day today! :)

Quick food plan, will update calories later.

Breakfast

Hovis 50/50 muffin, spread and jam
200ml orange juice (381)

Lunch
Salad with ham, egg, cheese, lettuce, tom, cue
Alpen bar
Fruit fingers (579)

Tea
Turkey chili with rice (555)

Snacks
2 packets quavers (hungry at work!) (176)

Exercise: 1 hour gardening- 377

Total: 1691
Planning to do kettlebells with my sister later! eek!!

Last edited:
Ohh also daily weigh was 14.10.5! Woop! Going to weigh tomorrow as going out Thursday night to see the guy we have booked for the wedding sing :)

Morning! Well weighed in this morning and was still at 14.10.5 so taking that as this weeks weight as we are going out tonight and no doubt be heavier tomorrow! So that is -0.5lb this week

I know its coming off, but I wish it would be a bit quicker! I have been really good this week! I know I need to start exercising but I am just so tired all the time! Didn't manage to do kettlebells last night as my sister was poorly, but did do an hour in the garden so that was a bit!

I suppose even at 1lb a week that would be 36lbs off by the wedding, so slow and steady I will go!!

Not sure on food today, had toast for breakfast, got nothing in so will grab something for lunch from town and then out tonight- I think I am just going to get back on it tomorrow :)

We are going to see the guy we have booked for out wedding tonight, he is called Karl a young lad I found on utube! I love his voice Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up - Karl Toth Cover - YouTube

He us playing at a place called the White Hart in the Bailgate in Lincoln so going for a tea and to spend some time with Benny :)

Have a good day everyone! xx

Well done on your loss hun. As you've said it's still a loss and is still coming off. You will get there, it's a marathon and not a sprint!!

Will have a look at your wedding singer when it's not so early!

Have a good day and enjoy your night out xx

Back