WEDDING X

MissieCB

Gold Member
Hi everyone

Just wanted to get as munch advise as possible. I'm ENGAGEDDDDDDD and so happy, my OH asked me on holiday and its the best thing ever to happen to me. BUT, I really didn't think that this would ever happen to me (didn't think anyone would put up with me lol) so I haven't a clue about weddings, planning, what you need etc.

First things first though I need to set a date I am told but seeing as its in England i am concerned about the weather as I couldn't bear it to be raining.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to the month, I was thinking early July but im so out my depth with all this. Also do you think I should have a wedding planner??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!

so tell the juice, how did he propose? post a pic of the ring!

are you going to have a long engagement? i bet you cant wait to go looking at wedding dresses! even more motivation to get to your goal, and stick to it!

wishing you and your other half, the very best wishes! x

Ha loving the questions looool
He proposed on holiday in spain and in bed looool he then proposed again on stage at a concert and hired a boat to take me out!! Sooo shocked couldnt speak for the first day then was in tears for two days (and extreamly pi**ed lol) I would post a pic but cant work out how to do it looool

thinking about getting married in 2014 so we can save some money and stuff but he is being amazing and wants me to have everything i have dreamed off! Im so lucky!!!!!

Wedding dressed I have seen one that I really like but cant post a picture of that either :( but here is the link its amazing!!!

Hollywood Dreams | Designer Bridal Gowns & Dresses - Ruby 01

thank you babes for the best wishes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you married?

awww thats so romantic! you have a romantic guy! so lucky! :D

the dress is so gorj! what colour? i love weddings haha sorry for all the questions ! no, im not married, not found a guy good enought yet (at least thats what i keep telling myself lol)

xx

awww thats so romantic! you have a romantic guy! so lucky! :D

the dress is so gorj! what colour? i love weddings haha sorry for all the questions ! no, im not married, not found a guy good enought yet (at least thats what i keep telling myself lol)

xx

Ha your making me giggle xx

Red hun I think xx

looooooooooooooooooooooool you certainly do, noone else seems too xxx

Um im olive skinned kind of xx
Y do you love wedding chat so much xx

looooooooooooooooooooooool you certainly do, noone else seems too xxx

Um im olive skinned kind of xx
Y do you love wedding chat so much xx

Ur same skin tone as me and it would defo look good!!

Haha I'm 26 so at that age where my friends are getting married so I'm loving it lol

Xx

xxlouizeyxx said:
Ur same skin tone as me and it would defo look good!!

Haha I'm 26 so at that age where my friends are getting married so I'm loving it lol

Xx

Loooool you will b next x

Congrats!!!! Everything sounds so exciting! I am dying for my OH to propose haha!

I think July is a good idea. My sister is getting married next year on the 4th of July! I don't think a wedding planner is essential, I personally think it would be a waste of money. You just need to be organised and you'll be able to pull it off yourself! Have you thought of a colour scheme or anything yet? Or any venues? It might be worth finding a sort of check list of things to arrange :) I love weddings!!!! I've picked out my dress already haha!!

Congrats!!!! Everything sounds so exciting! I am dying for my OH to propose haha!

I think July is a good idea. My sister is getting married next year on the 4th of July! I don't think a wedding planner is essential, I personally think it would be a waste of money. You just need to be organised and you'll be able to pull it off yourself! Have you thought of a colour scheme or anything yet? Or any venues? It might be worth finding a sort of check list of things to arrange :) I love weddings!!!! I've picked out my dress already haha!!

Good plan on the checklist think I might need to get a wedding book or something!!! Im thinking the same early july but you can never blimin tell!!
Having a meet up with my mate to find out what venues we should go and see!!!

Whats your dress like? What did you think of mine?

MissieCB said:
Good plan on the checklist think I might need to get a wedding book or something!!! Im thinking the same early july but you can never blimin tell!!
Having a meet up with my mate to find out what venues we should go and see!!!

Whats your dress like? What did you think of mine?

I love yours it's really nice! I'd never be able to pull it off though cos im so pale! I've totally planned my whole wedding even though I'm not engaged yet haha. The dress I want is sort of vintage style, here's a pic!

Attachments

• image-106368963.jpg
    image-106368963.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 63
I love yours it's really nice! I'd never be able to pull it off though cos im so pale! I've totally planned my whole wedding even though I'm not engaged yet haha. The dress I want is sort of vintage style, here's a pic!

Thats really pretty looks so classy and unique love it!!! Wow have you planned the venue and everything! Think im gonna have to buy a book or something to do this xxx

Ha this is soooooo funny cos you sound exactly like I used to about myself!! x

:D

awkt, im a bit of a pessimist. which i think is why i love everyone else being so happy! weirdo :eek:

but anyway missie.... i wana see your bling! lol i have no idea how to post pics wither mind u, me and computers dont really get on - even although i work with one every day lol

xx

MissieCB said:
Thats really pretty looks so classy and unique love it!!! Wow have you planned the venue and everything! Think im gonna have to buy a book or something to do this xxx

Haha no I haven't got that far but know what sort of thing id like! I won't be getting married for a fair few years yet so I get really excited when other people are planning weddings because I love them!!!

Haha no I haven't got that far but know what sort of thing id like! I won't be getting married for a fair few years yet so I get really excited when other people are planning weddings because I love them!!!

LOL you both should be planning mine xxx

Congratulations!!
Do you have an android phone there are some great apps on there for wedding planning.i have 2. I also created a database on excel. Its so.much fun organsing a wedding im loving doing mine. Imgetting marries 26th oct 2013

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

Back