Weddings

hugeherbo

Hi
Im getting married on 29/10/11 and i have 4 stone to loose, and i was wondering how many other brides to be were doing CD and how much you have to loose.

Also i have ordered my dress, do you think they will be able to alterate it smaller for when i have lost all of my weight?

Gem
xx

Hi im getting married a year today and I have about 5 stone to lose. Only on my 3rd day at the mo so a long way to go but by the looks of you and everyone else on here it really is worth doing it because the results are amazing:D

we will do it and look fab on our big day :)

I'm getting married on 3/9/11. And I've got 3 stone to lose. I start ss+ on Sunday. I haven't got my dress yet because its depressing to have to try on size 18 dresses when I use to be a size 12. I haven't even stepped into a wedding dress shop!

I've been on the diet 100's of times and was only successful once. I'm nervous and I'm scared that once again I'll fail! I dont want to be a fat bride!

Rosebud said:
I'm getting married on 3/9/11. And I've got 3 stone to lose. I start ss+ on Sunday. I haven't got my dress yet because its depressing to have to try on size 18 dresses when I use to be a size 12. I haven't even stepped into a wedding dress shop!

I've been on the diet 100's of times and was only successful once. I'm nervous and I'm scared that once again I'll fail! I dont want to be a fat bride!

Not relevant, but ....that's my 20th Birthday. Good luck with your weight loss, and you're wedding!

im sure you will look fab on your big day!! People will be looking at us for how good we look not how fat we are!!

I am a bridesmaid 9/7/11, lost 3 stones, then got fitted for the dress, then put on a stone, now I am on here to lose another 2 stones. It is doable hopefully. They can make dresses 2 sizes smaller, but can not make them bigger!

you'll be able to reach that goal no prob :)

I lost the first 3 stone on lipotrim, which is basically the same as cambridge diet, but with less options. A lot of will power is needed, but goals are there to be met!

Hi I'm getting married on 12/09/11, lost 2 stone so far in 8 weeks on SS n looking to lose another 2 stone to take me to 12 st. I tried on dresses in Jan and it wasn't that fun as I didn't have much choice. I did find a dress I liked and paid the deposit. Went back yesterday and tried on a different dress in a 14 (the back wouldn't do up but I got it on!) And I love the second dress now!! The wedding shop I went to said that it can be taken in by two dress sizes x

I am getting married too - although not until December 2012.

I started on 6th Jan and am just over 1/3 of the way through. I am hoping to ge at goal by September/October.

I am going to go dress shopping in October, so hope to be at goal by then.

For me, losing weight in the run up to my wedding would just be too stressful. So I wanted to give myself a head start.

The best side effect of my plan - is that I'll be really motivated to successfully maintain my target. I think maintenance will be the hardest bit for me, so I'll have the advantage of my increased motivation in the run up to the wedding. Fingers crossed, if I maintain for a year, by the time the wedding is over - maintaining will be more natural to me!

(sorry for the life story! Great to see there's more brides to be than I thought)

im sure you'll do fab maintaining :) good luckxx

I am getting married in less than 4 months - 22nd July. I have lost 62lbs (in 20 weeks) and have another 38lbs to go to my original goal of 100lbs lost, but I would love love love to lose a bit more than this and be somewhere between 8st 13lbs (PLEASE!) and 9st 7lbs on my wedding day.

Good luck to all your brides to be!

Xxx

Hey I'm a groom to be were getting married on 30/12/11 I started cd on 10/01/11 at 16st 4lbs but I'm only 5ft 5 so decided on cd to get myself down to around 11-12st. I've been on ss since 10/01 it hasn't all been easy with a few really tough times that are detailed in my diary (link below) but I've now lost 52lbs down from 228lbs to now 176lbs in just short of the 12weeks I'm starting my aam week now due to feeling unwell I think its my body saying that's enough give me some food lol I'm really looking forward to maintenance I know it won't be easy and it's all about healthy choices and cooking and planning but I'm looking forward to learning to cook some nice healthy food.

Wow you guys have done really really well, i wish i can do as well as you guys! good luck with reaching your ultimate goal!
xx

Back