Wednesday 3rd Feb Weigh-in...

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Good luck everyone! Here's to fabulous results for us all....

*fingers crossed*

Well done AllieP. Heres to your half stone award next week.:cross:

Louise

fab result!!

No class for me - my consultant couldn't get there and so I couldn't get weighed. Quite disappointed as I had to miss last week because of work so I really needed tonight to see how I am getting on. Hey ho. Will have to have a good week and hopefully will show a good loss next week.

I lost 2 pounds, so that has put me 4.5 pounds below my target!
I had extra syns, so not sure why..
So I have decided to re-target, so today's weight is my new target!!
My consultant agreed with me, as if I didn't do that I would have had to put on weight or start paying again. I don't want to do either!

Whoop whoop I lost 3lbs gaining me my 2st award. Im so so sooo chuffed!

Well done to those who have lost this week :-D

Only half a pound for me this week even though I've been having loads of superfree. My consultant said I was having too much superfree as she said you shouldn't have more than a third which is what I've been doing. However, as someone pointed out on my other thread querying this, Success Express stated 2/3 superfree to speed up losses together with superfree snacks and other courses. So I don't think it's too much superfree, I'll just put it down to one of those things. Hopefully I'll get a better loss next week to make up for it.

2.5 off for me, which takes me to my half stone award.

Also won the raffle. Very happy! :D

2.5lbs off for me and in class slimmer of the week so v.chuffed with myself :)
... to top it off just walked into office and got offered a warm fresh danish pastrie and said no !! ... that would have been my 2.5lbs back on in one bite! :)

Only half off for me this week - good because it means I lost the half I put on last week but a bit disappointed really.

It just feels really slow for me and I know I don't have much to lose to get to a healthy weight, but I'm going to be really frustrated if I pay to go every week and only lose half a pound.

/rantover

So I set myself a weekly target this week of 1.5lbs. That'll get me under 11st and I'll start to feel a bit better. I'm going to try mixing some Original days into my Extra Easy days to see if that makes a difference and I'm limiting myself to 10 Syns daily.

I'm also going to continue working towards my Bronze Body Magic (got my Wii Just Dance game today so very excited about trying it out!).

Back